Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
161 - 176 of 176 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
I didn't read through every post but going off the first 2-3 pages I believe I know my answer but is this compatible with aem v2 ecus?

·
Premium Member
5,967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #164 ·
I didn't read through every post but going off the first 2-3 pages I believe I know my answer but is this compatible with aem v2 ecus?
If your car is equipped with an AEM EMS ECU, this tool can still communicate with the ABS computer, ECS, SRS, Cruise control, Climate control, ETACS, and automatic tranny. Everything but the AEM EMS engine ECU can be communicated with.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Payment sent for Paypal for OBD2 / MUT cable + OBD1 cable (with ETACS support, with Chrome support). Thanks.

·
Premium Member
5,967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #169 ·
Someone just placed an order on July 28 9:42pm, but I am unable to send a message via Paypal or find their email address. If you send me a private message, I have your tracking number.

·
Premium Member
5,967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #170 ·
Lawrence: Could you please send me a private message, you just made a purchase from me, and paypal is preventing me from contacting you. I need your full shipping address, thanks.

·
Premium Member
5,967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #171 ·
Paul you just send me payment, but I do not have your email address. Paypal is hiding that info from me. I need to clarify your address. Send me a private message if you can or send me an email message at [email protected]

·
fast and low
228 Posts
Hi,
Confirming you still have them available '94 VR4 I will take one. Do you still have any of the SRS reset?
Thanks

·
Premium Member
5,967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #176 ·
Yes I have 10 in stock at the moment. As for the SRS reset tool, I have parts to build one if you need, just send me a private message.

161 - 176 of 176 Posts