Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Let me first just say that this was all in fun and one of my best friends was driving his '92 camaro Z28. Hes got flow masters, and a 3" exhaust. i love that v8 rumble. We ran a couple of times:

first time we lined up at the light.......NO COMPETITON. it was a joke, i could see my friend crying at the next light. anyway, at the light, i didnt even launch, just took off..... no wheel spin for me but he got some wheel spin and got about 1/3 a car on me until my turbos spooled....needless to say, it was over. by my 1st - 2nd shift, i had atleast 3 lengths.

Second was from a roll........we were going fairly slow and i forgot to downshift into 2nd, so i stayed in 3rd at like 2.3k We took off and got a length on me.....that is until my turbos spooled this was him ---> :D :D :eek: :mad: and i was gonnneeee.. psshhh psssssshhhh.

3rd was at another light, the last one until we both went to back to our houses (we live like 4 houses away). So anyway, i REALLY wanted to shove is face in his ass this time. i was going all out, never done that before. I tached her up to 5k and i it was yellow on the other side. as soon as that turned red the Z28 gunned it and was about 1/2 a lenght ahead. i dropped the cltuch at the point and spun all 4 wheels :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: my 2 friends in my car SHIT. :D well i was at redline in about 2 seconds and i took off like a sling shot. by the time i had to shift i was 4 - 5 cars ahead. ive never launhced her at that rpm b4. these TTs are god damn AMAZING.

After we met up at home, he was like, i knew i never had a chance......(pause)..........im never racing u again. He always mocks me and says japanese cars are so weak that they have to put turbos in them to make them move. haha i make fun of his shitmobile too. now if ull excuse me, im gonna go make love to my car.........

·
Registered
42 Posts
Nice Kill!
That a way to show v8 car owners that v6 cars can keep up!

by the way, was his z28 a 305 or 350? some modded 350's will give ya a good race.

V

·
0 Posts
Nice kill man!!!Having AWD is nice huh??:D Most of your races
will be all over for the first 60ft.I love that:cool:

·
Registered
159 Posts
Most likely a 305, I think the 350's only came in the IROC Z's

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
it was an auto 350, 1992 z28. I love how most races are over within the first 60ft. AWD & turbo....a powerful combo.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts