Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes... its friday nite... and I worked on my website.... I don't have a life but.... those of you that sent in pictures yesterday, your pictures are up on the site... e-mail me if I got anything wrong

Anyone else want their cars on my site... howabout bikes? Go-Peds? really fast shoes?

Jose Soriano
[email protected]
www.linkline.com/personal/amahoser

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Very impressive site, well designed, easy to move through. And you car is sweet too. Nice mods ;-)

I even sent you some pics of my car, would love to be in such high class company.

Dave Best
3Si #62

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey Dave,
Check Again! Your pics are already up!!!!

now... grand total of 15 cars in the "Other Cars" Section!

Jose Soriano
[email protected]

gimme more pics guys!!!

BTW... if I get enough pics, I'll do a "ride of the week" That car will be featured on the "Others" page while all the other cars will be thumbnails below that you have to click on to view larger.

[This message has been edited by Amahoser (edited January 09, 2000).]

·
no speed limits here
3,438 Posts
Jose,

I thoroughly enjoyed checking out other member's rides. GREAT IDEA!!! When I get access to a scanner, I'll send you mine.

One thing...very sweet how you mounted the boost controller and timer. I understand that the vents just pop out, but how difficult was it to run the wiring harnesses? And, did you use double sided tape to secure them?

Great site!

Steve

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
For the record, I did not do that particular install. It was on the car when I bought it. About the only mods that were already on the car, that I haven't changed, is the Boost controller/turbo timer and the wheels. The car had springs, cat-back, etc. but I changed them out with better stuff.

As far as the boost controller/turbo timer install, if you cut out a bit of the bottom of the vent assy, wiring is very simple. Routing it is very easy. The Greddy Turbo Timer and Greddy Profec A boost controller FIT into the vent so well, that there is no actual mounting screws or tape holding them there. Vertical fit is perfect. Horizontal, they are a bit short. But if you cut the vent and install the sides of the vent between the vent assembly and the turbo timer/boost controller, the fit is perfect.

Jose Soriano
[email protected]

·
Registered
92 Posts
Hey thanks for posting my car. One of these days I'll have a site of my own, but for now it is nice to see my car on the net
. BTW, great job with your page!

Jeremy
94 RT/TT

1 - 11 of 11 Posts