Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
"The Fisherman"
11,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh, gonna be on LI are we? You better stop off at my place before u head back home u ****.
hah! you want me to stop by at like 10AM :lol: I'm literally driving to LI, waiting til Ray gets to the shop and dropping off my heads for his machining. And driving back home to install the oil pump, oil filter housing, water pump and oil pan - as well as anyother BS misc crap I can do for the motor.

Let's have a Brian Pyun Party!
:lol: Tommy Williams, you know it's a party whereever I go :bandit:

Hey Anthony!! what's up :) :flip4: where's your ****** brother dave at? lol

·
ShamWOW!
3,433 Posts
hah! you want me to stop by at like 10AM :lol: I'm literally driving to LI, waiting til Ray gets to the shop and dropping off my heads for his machining. And driving back home to install the oil pump, oil filter housing, water pump and oil pan - as well as anyother BS misc crap I can do for the motor.
Ill be up bro, and im on the way back to dirty jersey. But if you think ur too cool, i see how it is.

·
"The Fisherman"
11,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
bring your fishin pole fucker! you guys should all come to the beach saturday afternoon!
Do not joke with me. If you know where the Stripers and Blues are biting right off the shore, lead the fuckin way!! You have no idea how much fishing gear I have hahaha. From ultra light tackle and fly fishing gear for trout (like the Connequot River), to Spinning and Convetional gear for Stripers and Blues off Jersey, to Sierra Mackerel, Pargo Grouper and African Pompano off Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, I always have a rod slung around my back where ever I'm going :)

·
Stealth Like A Ninja
3,267 Posts
quick question ray..how long do i have to set up an appointment to get tuned..like whats your waiting list or something
Seriously good question.
I dont want to sound like anyone is trying to rush you but I hope that in the near future I will have my Emanage in and i will need some help not screwing up my car and maybe have someone with a good feel for these things tell me what needs to be done immediately so as to not destroy anything more.

·
Stealth Like A Ninja
3,267 Posts
im mainly caught up now and i do tuning most week days and saturdays. let me know what you guys need done and when your looking to do it and we can work it out
sweet! sounds like a plan.

I gotta get the money and the Emanage put in first but then I will be PMing or just talking to you ASAP so that my car runs like a champ for forever.

OH, P.S. I hope all of those Europe guys treated you with everything you deserve and you and them all had an awesome time and I hope they all will give us sweet updates on the awesome work done.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts