Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Whatever Man
2,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just had some Yokohama Avid V4s put on my car last week, and I love them! They are the best tires I've driven on by far. They are excellent in the rain and hold really well through turns. I highly suggest these tires to anyone who is in the market for new tires.

·
Crazy Biscuit
2,464 Posts
I'm in the market for new tires, but i don't have an ass load of money to dump on tires. I have the 18's on my car also.

·
Whatever Man
2,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have 16s. I wouldn't even want to have 18s just due to the price of new tires for them. I still think I spent too much money on 16s, let alone any larger sizes! Good luck. I've heard those Kuhmos are a good bang for your buck.

·
Premium Member
2,986 Posts
The 18" Kumho tires are only about $100 from tirerack.com and shipping is pretty reasonable. The 17"s are right at $100, now that's a bargain!

I have new Dunlop SP5000s on my 94TT and they are great tires, although quite a bit more epensive than the Kumhos. I'm getting Kumhos when I get tires for the set of 17"s I just for my 91 Stealth and the same for the VR-4 when I get it upgraded/running again.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts