Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, been browsing the site for some time now and wanted to join up to post a Build Thread. In other forums that i'm part of Build Threads are a big thing.. but not seeing many here. Am i looking in the wrong places on the forum or what?

Anyways names Anthony, i'm from PA. My love for 3000GT's all came from when I was a kid playing Gran Turismo. Bought a 91 VR-4 back in September of last year. Car sat for many years and owner couldn't figure it out and all the shops he took it too. I got it running in less than a week thanks to lots of information all over the forums. So thank you 3SI members.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Welcome. Lots of build threads. Theres a handful right now still going on but this car has already peaked and most of the build threads are still there, although not updated anymore. There is no dedicated section on the forum for it, they are kind of all over the place.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Welcome to the VR$ world. I am sure you already know this. Enjoy the ride. I been infected since 2005. 92 VR4, 97 VR4, 97 SL. Lots of info on builds scattered around this site. Happy motoring.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome. Lots of build threads. Theres a handful right now still going on but this car has already peaked and most of the build threads are still there, although not updated anymore. There is no dedicated section on the forum for it, they are kind of all over the place.
Thanks, now that you say that I suppose I am just used to the dedicated thread section for builds. I have a '96 Mystic Mustang Cobra I rebuilt, so i'm in a few of those forums which all have them.
Welcome to the VR$ world. I am sure you already know this. Enjoy the ride. I been infected since 2005. 92 VR4, 97 VR4, 97 SL. Lots of info on builds scattered around this site. Happy motoring.
Thanks! I actually bought a base '99 3000GT earlier in the year to convert my VR-4 and decided to throw on some 2nd gen parts and keep it. Very clean car. I then later bought a '94 SL for 2nd gen parts to use on my '99 Base lol. Completely gutted that car and now just back to 2 3000GT's.

17,433 Posts
Awesome! Love to see new owners, these are great cars for thoughtful owners that take care of them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts