Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling my Xtant X603. This amp was used for demo in my car for about 6 months. The amp in in great shape and comes in the original box. Retail on this amp is 1199.00. The X series amps from Xtant are regarded as some of the best amps made for car audio. This amp sounds great!! The X series amps were designed by the same guy who designed the PPI art series and the new JL audio amps. This is a perfect whole system amp and it looks VERY nice. you can see it and read specs on this amp at:
www.xtant.com
I will take offers but I am looking to get around 450 for this piece.

Alpine,

·
Registered
500 Posts
I currently have a set of Infinity Kappa comonents running off ofa Infinity Beta 100 amp (100w x 2), and 2 Infinity Kappa Pefects powered by a Directed 600d amp. According to specs I have more power right now, but I know wattage numbers arn't everything. Would this amp be an improvement for me, or not quit what I am looking for?

Thanks Alpine,

Joel

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Power

Well, the sub section of this amp will give you better bass. The bass will be richer and tighter, but it will not be any louder really. As far as the componants this will be a HUGE difference in sound quality. The Xtant is a great amp for sound. Just look at how many people are using the X series amps for sound quality compitions and winning with them. Hope that answers your question.

Alpine,

·
Registered
500 Posts
So this amp would run my whole system (well at least the front comps and my 2 subs) without any problems? How would I set this up? (can you have the front channels running at 4 ohms and the sub section at 2 ohms?). And what is your email address? etc etc.

Thanks,

Joel

·
Registered
954 Posts
Directed 600d

(Wouldn't want an Infinity Beta 100 or a Directed 600D would you? haha)
Ya I'll take the Directed 600D if you are going to replace it. What condition is it in? How much you want for it?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts