Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all I am new to the board and am getting rid of one of my cars to get a vr4...i would like to trade if anyone is interested please post or email me at [email protected]..

1994 acura integra ls
mods:\
in anniston, alabama, the car is a 1994 integra ls, rebuilt title(i bought it from the guy who painted it and he owns his own body shop so it was built right, used to be his car)
mods
port/polished head
polished/knifedged crank
arospeed front mount intake
dc sports ceramic header
nology 9mm spark plug wires
new bosch platinum +4 spark plugs
ichibahn strut bar
all ichibahn engine accessories(fuse cover panel, oil cap, etc...
msd ignition(not installed yet)
2 1/4 piping from car all the way to weapon r exhaust
eibach sportline springs
kyb struts
wings west big mouth front bumper
wings west side skirts
momo polished steering wheel
custom gauge cluster
custom pedals
ichibahn shift knob
ichibahn ebrake handle
hondasport short shifter
custom yellow vinyl, tan tweed interior
custom yellow paint with graphics
enkei 18 inch rsf2
falken 215/35/18 tires
clarion cd player
sony 3 way speakers up front
pioneer tweeters flush mounted on door panels
eclipse rear speakers
apr aluminum wing(currently off car i dont like)
dual gauge pod for 2 5/8 opening
autometer silver oil press gauge
other opening is empty
....that should be it, cant rem if im leaving anything out...

·
Registered
79 Posts
im sure its a great car and all....but im pretty sure no one wants to trade a VR4 for that...plus youll be losing some money ...your better off selling that for your money and buying a VR4 for 8-15K

·
Deal with it
3,129 Posts
Yeah we arent really the type to trade our cars for Tegs or Civics no matter how street modded they are. Dont take these comments as insults, because they arent ment to be, but rather take it all as advice.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
sorry guys but YOU arent the whole population of vr4 owners, and i guess that would be why i've already been talking to 2 different owners about trading, maybe my teg is good enough in their eyes....

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks man sorry if i kinda flew off the handle there earlier i just dont like when people downplay my acura, i know you guys didnt mean to insult me, i just over reacted...i would like to stay here and learn as much as i can about these cars!

·
Registered
79 Posts
are the potential traders givin you a twin turbo or a base...cause you said you wanted a VR4 ...... no offense again the car is probably great and stuff but i wouldnt trade a twin turbo AWD 6cyl for a NA FWD 4cyl..... still is probably a great car and pretty fast....but thats my opinion for cars

·
Registered
131 Posts
I own both cars, so haha:p
Well, stealth, not vr4, but you get the point.

Really though, I can't imagine someone wanting to trade their vr4 that is faster and prolly worth more than your integra. Im not dissing your integra, I own a quick teg too, just facing the facts. Good Luck though.

btw: Nice Teg, the rice junk isnt my style, but I do like the performance mods. :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
this is a awd stealth rt tt he wants to trade....and i cant help if my car has some "rice" stuff on it, i bought it the way it is...so im not losing any here because i got a good deal on the teg and i havent invested any money in it....

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
hey msaskin,i work at a stereo shop and it is itching me to point this out.... i couldnt help but notice on your sig that you say bigger power wire is better? this is only true if your amp pulls enough current for you to need bigger wire...so in conclusion bigger is not ALWAYS better...just thought i would point that out

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i dont know his name i just know his email address, do you think i would be stupid enough to list his email for this whole board to email him and try to sway his decision? hell if he likes my car whats wrong with him trading me? theres a good bit of mods on my car that probably equal to a few thousand dollars plus what the car is worth so if an older stealth tt sells for around 6500-9,000 i dont see what the big deal is..its not like this dude is getting ripped off or anything...you guys act like the 3000gt is he god of all cars...damn i thought i would be welcome to this board but so far all i have seen is people brainwashed thinking nothing is superior to their type of cars...im sorry that my acura doesnt equal up to the standards that your cars do...hell now im having second thoughts about even owning one of these cars...we'll see whos car is still running good in 5 years...hondas have way better reliability than a mitsu or dodge...

·
Registered
79 Posts
someones got an anger management course theyre late for....twice you have had outbursts and twice they were harmless questions...i just wanted to know who was giving you his stealth, i wanted to know which and whose stealh you were getting....i wasnt gonna dissuade him...i was simply wondering if i knew the stealth ....damn.... .... plus if the owner of a rt/tt wants to trade his car for a rice rocket then its his decision...i just think hell be punching himself in the face after .....

and honestly.... when you get this car treat it like it is a god...because compared to your acura integra...it is one....these cars are getting more and more rare and dont fuck it up with your bad attitude

plus .... you do know that the stealth isnt dodge....its just dodge by name.....

ps.....mods decrease the value of a car ... unless its something crazy like a tri turbo or an engine swap or some shit

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
well i do know that the stealth is made in japan but you know, i have nothing against you guys but i just dont think this site is for me...this is the first site i have ever been to where i have recieved such negativity and negative comments...it may seem like im pretty angry but i guess its because im used to being welcomed etc...good luck you guys with your cars and maybe i will get one soon...

·
Registered
79 Posts
when were you treated negatively??????????? all 7 of your 7 posts were in this one thread....and i dont see negativity.... if you feel unwelcome here becuase of this negative vibe youre getting when YOU were the one pointing fingers and yelling at US then i guess you dont belong here

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
dreamworks said:
hey msaskin,i work at a stereo shop and it is itching me to point this out.... i couldnt help but notice on your sig that you say bigger power wire is better? this is only true if your amp pulls enough current for you to need bigger wire...so in conclusion bigger is not ALWAYS better...just thought i would point that out
yes...thank you for trying to prove your intelligence.

i realize this point (basic physics), however my two amps are drawing enough current to require a larger gauge wire, henceforth, bigger is better :)

i put that in my sig because i felt like it.

~matt

·
Registered
79 Posts
yes...thank you for trying to prove your intelligence.

i realize this point (basic physics), however my two amps are drawing enough current to require a larger gauge wire, henceforth, bigger is better

i put that in my sig because i felt like it.

woah matt....dont be too negative

·
Registered
286 Posts
Jeez! Everything you say to this schmuck is perceived as negative in his mind. Guess he skipped class the day they taught people about constructive criticism. :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts