Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Member# 2310
2,638 Posts
Trolls- people who go to other websites just to cause trouble (ex: talk crap about other peoples cars)

Last night we had a troll invasion with them posting crap about our cars then posting really nasty graphic pictures.

·
twc4life
1,519 Posts
i was wondering what Alan was talking about too. so what did these bad people actually do, and is any of their bad stuff still online?

·
Grrr, baby, grrr
6,118 Posts
Like WT said, they were posting some rather disgusting images. No, none of their posts are still here.

C

·
0 Posts
I was privileged enough to catch one such image..

I believe it was called the 'penis ball'.. Gave me nightmares.

·
Wizard of NOS
1,047 Posts
I HATE TROLLS!!!!!

Their were two of them last night they kept posting pics and making up new user names. JOBE & DDOG! Dipshits!

I ran the IP address and searched the email.

Jobes Name was Joe Jacobs his was patched through a server in portland Oregon the most I could pinpoint his IP to was

His Email is [email protected]

Have fun with these! I found a home address and phone # but I wont post it untill I am 100% sure!

·
Dog Is My Co-Pilot
4,082 Posts
medicguy said:
Hollywood, how do YOU get IP's off of the site?? isn't it only usable by admins?
One of them posted it.

·
Arizona Cardinals
857 Posts
Actually snagging ip addresses of users off of this site would be extremely easy.

·
Lost Soul
6,235 Posts
Like Dan said JOBE posted his IP

-Jeff

·
Wizard of NOS
1,047 Posts
Fiasco said:
Actually snagging ip addresses of users off of this site would be extremely easy.
Really? How would I do that? And what program would I need?

Right now I have NScan for my IP scanner, and SNIFFER for my IP sniffer. I also have Bladerunner and Hackattack trojans, that also have scanning abilities.

Can I retreve IP's from the server with these? :confused:

·
Arizona Cardinals
857 Posts
hollywood said:

Really? How would I do that? And what program would I need?

Right now I have NScan for my IP scanner, and SNIFFER for my IP sniffer. I also have Bladerunner and Hackattack trojans, that also have scanning abilities.

Can I retreve IP's from the server with these? :confused:
Actually, you wouldn't get the ip off of the 3si webserver at all, you would get it directly from the client computer itself. I won't even go there (how to do it) though.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts