Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Compulsive 3/S buyer
1995 Mitsubishi 3000GT VR4
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What the title says. Hard to find but willing to buy, I'm a no hassle buyer! If not I'll buy a 3sx one and cut it in half then weld a bead to the ends; rather do it the easy way though and enjoy an original piece; tired of these cheap aluminum ones help me out!!

· One fix at a time
9,758 Posts
I have a Dejon Tool y-pipe two of them actually with one currently coming in the mail. As soon as I get it I'll go ahead and cut it up and bead roll the ends. Do you happen to have the 3" GM MAF dimension for the length of it? All I have on hand is a 3.5" GM MAF and that isn't the right one for a blow-thru application since it's plastic. I also build and sell blow-thru intake pipes in case you don't have them either: TD04/TD05 Blow-thru Speed Density Turbo Intakes.

· Compulsive 3/S buyer
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey turbo, Id love to pick one up and support a local member! I can send you a picture of the length later on today. How much are you thinking for the item?
Btw I already have the blow-thru intake pipes but I do have interest in another item you're selling: the alternate route dual core front intake pipe.

· One fix at a time
9,758 Posts
Hey turbo, Id love to pick one up and support a local member! I can send you a picture of the length later on today. How much are you thinking for the item?
Btw I already have the blow-thru intake pipes but I do have interest in another item you're selling: the alternate route dual core front intake pipe.
I was thinking $160 shipped. If you’re thinking about the alternate front turbo intercooler piping, then we can work out a package deal. The Dejon setup will be similar to this but it won’t be flared out/expanded right next to the MAF. I’ll see how it will work out once I get it. I don’t see any issues since it’s mild steel and stronger than aluminum.

· Compulsive 3/S buyer
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That sounds fair how much would you consider a package deal for?

· One fix at a time
9,758 Posts
That sounds fair how much would you consider a package deal for?
I’ll send you a PM. It looks like the y-pipe should be in by the end of the day as well. If you’re running a dual-core but on a y-pipe setup does that mean you have oohnoo’s dual-core FMIC setup? CXRACING doesn’t make a FMIC that uses a y-pipe setup off the TB. My ETS style piping is made for FMICs not any type of side mount routing piping. I haven’t looked at Bob’s dual-core setup in awhile but I thought it mated up to factory piping or SMIC hard piping which is completely different than the 2.75” hotside and 2” cold side piping on FMICs.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts