Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Head of Society of Bob
3,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a parts car for a project I have planned. It must be an AWD TT, Stealth or VR-4, either one is fine. I don't care in the least about the condition of the body or interior, as long as there is no damage to the drivetrain.

I would prefer it running, but that's not really important. The only parts I really need to be in good shape are the drivetrain, from the tranny all the way to all four wheel hubs, and everything in between. If it has working turbos, that's a big plus too.

I prefer a 94+ (6spd), but I'll certainly consider 5spd's too. I'm also not made of money, so I'm not looking to spend more than about $1500. I know that won't get me a whole lot, but I'm seriously just looking for a junker here. It's just for parts, so I don't really care.

I don't want to have to ship the car, so it needs to be within a reasonable driving radius of College Station, TX. I consider reasonable to be about 3-4 hrs one way.

If you have a car that I might be interested in, please post here, pm me, or email me at [email protected]. Thanks.

·
Head of Society of Bob
3,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
TTT

Anyone have a wrecked TT for sale? :D After Christmas, I'll have some more money to spend.

My ad under parts wanted.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.