Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Scooter Pilot
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is what I need. Everything must work and I need the security code so I can use. Mine has a broken cassette. I could also use the cd changer if it is available.
it.

·
No Regrets
803 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
hey guys

95 wont just plug in it has a different connector and it set up totally different you will see when you try...if so then great if not i have the exact head unit for you so let me know..mint condition thanks and good luck.

·
Scooter Pilot
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
FORCINDUCT: I have been trying to sort out the details in order to buy your head unit (by pm). Is $100 shipped still good. Do you have the anti-theft code, and what is your paypal name.

I just need some good communication before I send any $$$$. I have gotten burned a couple of times in the past few months because I was a little too loose with the cashola.

·
Scooter Pilot
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
FORCINDUCT: I didn't get the email. Sent you one to reply to. I talked to the dealer and they can give me the anti-theft code. You should see a PayPal in a few miniutes.

·
Scooter Pilot
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
FORCINDUCT: You have Cash. My address is attached to the email notice. Let me know when you ship it out, and a tracking number would be nice too.

Thanks!

=Greg=

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.