Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Member #538
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a set of solid front subframe bushings sitting around they would be willing to sell?

·
Obsessive Carpolsive
2,087 Posts
Sorry for mini hijack, but do you know of anyone who still sells these new? I can only find poly...

·
One fix at a time
7,821 Posts
I've got a set of solid front and rear subframe bushings but I don't plan to put them up for sale. I sold the sets I had a year or two ago and regretted it since then. I'm at least holding onto them so they can be remade at some point even if I don't end up going that route to use them on my car. I could take some measurements on them if you wanted.

·
Member #538
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am definitely interested in getting dimensions. I can draw up models and prints for anyone that wants to make a set. I have a set of rear subframe bushings that aren't installed that I will measure. I have some concerns about dimensions without testing fit after finding a few threads discussing bushings that were not a press or interference fit. The rear set I have is from an unknown source as I bought them second hand. If I get dimensions, I'm leaning toward getting a set made from Delrin rather than aluminum to reduce NVH.

·
One fix at a time
7,821 Posts
I am definitely interested in getting dimensions. I can draw up models and prints for anyone that wants to make a set. I have a set of rear subframe bushings that aren't installed that I will measure. I have some concerns about dimensions without testing fit after finding a few threads discussing bushings that were not a press or interference fit. The rear set I have is from an unknown source as I bought them second hand. If I get dimensions, I'm leaning toward getting a set made from Delrin rather than aluminum to reduce NVH.
Just let me know when you're ready and send me a message. I can get you plenty of pics and measurements with the calipers. I've never test fit them either but they were from a group buy a long time ago.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts