Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

WTB: seat brackets, headlight brackets, etc

404 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  bassrr94 
#1 ·
Hello! I am Back for the 3rd time! Plan on keeping this 3kgt forever, we will see. its a 94 with a 99 conversion.

I have a little list of things I am looking for, I am in Las Vegas, NV.

Aftermarket seat brackets, or a link to some that make the seats sit low.

Maybe stock ft leather seats

Fog Lamps I think all 2nd gen fit? not sure if I need 99 specific?

99 headlight brackets, the PO cut the top of the brackets for some reason, they are the metal brackets on the top of the headlamp, my corner blinker lights keep falling out without them.. Maybe all 2nd gen brackets will work for this also? so i will take broken lights to get brackets, and also up for ideas.

on the pass side door trim, the lower carpet that sticks on the trim, just the lower one.

I need that little pre-cat delete pipe that comes off the front turbo, and does a 90 and goes toe the rest of the exhaust. I need the back turbo same thing also, but might just hollow that cat out.

99 bumper splash shield, I do not like being able to look at bumper and see the ground.

combat wing, even if in bad shape.

front valve cover possibly,

Thats all I can think of right now, please let me know what you have. I tend to check this website daily so feel free to post on here, Message me, or text me 720-422-3995 Russ
Thanks for the space, and glad to see a forum is still alive and active!

See less See more
#2 ·
Hello! I am Back for the 3rd time! Plan on keeping this 3kgt forever, we will see. its a 94 with a 99 conversion.

precat delete pipes.

99 bumper splash shield, I do not like being able to look at bumper and see the ground.

Thats all I can think of right now, please let me know what you have. I tend to check this website daily so feel free to post on here, Message me, or text me 720-422-3995 Russ
Thanks for the space, and glad to see a forum is still alive and active!

Thanks guys! I have gotten lots off my list! here is an update of what I am looking for.

precat delete pipes.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.