Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WTB roof spoiler in carbon. I am fine with used, scuffed, please let me know what you have! 3sx used to sell the exact one I wanted, but sold out.

·
Verified Hitman
476 Posts
I'm looking for one as well, I tried to place an Order several times.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Try "Carbonet" on facebook, guy used to work for RetroSpec and went off on his own. I believe he is even the one who supplied 3SX with the one pictured above (they use those pics on their page).

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Try "
" on facebook, guy used to work for RetroSpec and went off on his own. I believe he is even the one who supplied 3SX with the one pictured above (they use those pics on their page).
thank you! I will try. Retrospec actually has been replaying to my messages, and said he still has some.. I have heard horror stories of him latley, but I will see what he has in stock maybe?

·
Registered
83 Posts
thank you! I will try. Retrospec actually has been replaying to my messages, and said he still has some.. I have heard horror stories of him latley, but I will see what he has in stock maybe?
He always responds quickly to new inquiries, and once he has your money you will never hear from him again. Way too many people waiting for parts from him, some going on well over a year. He makes parts by order only, never anything in stock unless someone cancels an order. I wouldn't do it unless your desperate and fully prepared to file a paypal claim before it expires.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So, just to be clear... do you think he is that far behind? or do you think he is trying to scam people?

·
Registered
83 Posts
I have no idea what his exact deal is really, some people get their parts after a few months, but it seems as though the majority do not and have to file a claim. My guess is its a combination of being too far behind, and using new money to refund old orders. It's really a coin flip if you get your parts at this point so if you can afford to loan him money for a few months you may get something back by Christmas lol.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have no idea what his exact deal is really, some people get their parts after a few months, but it seems as though the majority do not and have to file a claim. My guess is its a combination of being too far behind, and using new money to refund old orders. It's really a coin flip if you get your parts at this point so if you can afford to loan him money for a few months you may get something back by Christmas lol.

I really love his stuff! I had the full lip kit on my last 3000gt, so I really want to give him a chance. obviously what I want it no rush lol I did message Carbonet on facebook 3 days ago, no response from him yet either, are you guys sure its not the same guy?? hahahaha

1593703391741.png

·
Registered
83 Posts
I agree 100% that his stuff is awesome for fit and finish (from what I have seen and heard anyway). I was about to pull the trigger on a pretty big order from him right before the fire happened, I am glad that I didn't now. I hope he turns it around eventually but there are dozens of people on various groups and even different platforms all saying the same thing right now. If you have time and patience then no harm in trying, just don't forget to file a claim before the expiry date. I wanted a carbon hatch visor too so maybe get me one while you are at it :LOL::LOL::LOL:

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I agree 100% that his stuff is awesome for fit and finish (from what I have seen and heard anyway). I was about to pull the trigger on a pretty big order from him right before the fire happened, I am glad that I didn't now. I hope he turns it around eventually but there are dozens of people on various groups and even different platforms all saying the same thing right now. If you have time and patience then no harm in trying, just don't forget to file a claim before the expiry date. I wanted a carbon hatch visor too so maybe get me one while you are at it :LOL::LOL::LOL:
Maybe get a discount if I get 2 lol I will let you know what happens.

your large order..did you buy it from somewhere else? or just got nothing?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts