Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wondering if anyone is selling a rear differential for a 6 speed car. Mine is making noise and needs to be rebuilt so I am looking for spare in the mean time.

Ship to zip: 78254

·
?Mark
16,626 Posts
(A)mannnn I send my two extra ones to rvenge. so I got one good one! He send that one to Hans. So the one that is there currently is not 100% but would do the job for you while u have yours rebuild. U can borrow it if u like. Ask hans. If u pay all shipping, those are heavy they are like 70lbs fyi.

·
Premium Member
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
(A)mannnn I send my two extra ones to rvenge. so I got one good one! He send that one to Hans. So the one that is there currently is not 100% but would do the job for you while u have yours rebuild. U can borrow it if u like. Ask hans. If u pay all shipping, those are heavy they are like 70lbs fyi.
You are too kind Maaaaaaaaaark "Gouda Lover". Not sure what I am going to do yet. It is between ugly Galant or the 99.

·
One fix at a time
7,796 Posts
I've got two of them I'm holding onto since they've got up in value to $500-550 but I most likely won't end up going back to a 6-speed since my 5-speed is full built with upgraded diffs.

·
Premium Member
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've got two of them I'm holding onto since they've got up in value to $500-550 but I most likely won't end up going back to a 6-speed since my 5-speed is full built with upgraded diffs.
Awesome! I'm gonna send you a PM. Thanks

·
Premium Member
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bump. Still looking for rear diff for my 99 VR4.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts