Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
'94 3000GT original owner
1,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone has a passengers side skirt for a 1994 3000GT please email with price. Red would be great. Must be damage free. Thanks.

Bob
Maryland Area

[email protected]

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
i do have 91 side skirt 3kgt both for 150.00 +s/h if u r interested.

·
1,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ttt

·
3/S car dealer/mechanic
460 Posts
I have one in red from a 94 VR4 I bought. it has a very small crack where it goes to the right front fender (easily fixed without repainting) about 2"s long it's hard to describe exactally where the crack is but I will try my best. Where the fender meets the GFX there is kinda a ridge the gfx fits into in the fender(looking from the top down) the crack crack starts from that ridge and is about 1" back from the wheel well part of the fender/(start of the gfx) and gose straight down about 2"-3" at most. I can try to get a picture if you are still interested.

·
1,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
James....

I sent you an email about the side skirt. I'd like to see a photo and get a price.

Bob

·
1,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ttt

One more try......There are plenty of driver's side moldings but no passenger's side. Those curbs must be hell! :)

·
3/S car dealer/mechanic
460 Posts
Bob,

I am sorry I have forgotten about you, I have just been really busy:( I will try to get one of my buddies to come over and get a pic of the GFX.

·
1,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That's great!

Bob

·
1,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ttt

Still looking.

·
3/S car dealer/mechanic
460 Posts
Hey sorry I didn't get back to you I got kinda busy and forgot about it :rolleyes: I got around to taking a pic. Other than the part in the pic that's broken it's perfect. It is right where the front fender meets the GFX where the damage is.

Later,
James

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts