Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

WTB: 6 DISC CD CHANGER CD-3000C-MS

1K views 19 replies 6 participants last post by  Fabell 
#1 ·
Looking for a decent deal on a clean (factory) 6 disc changer for my 94' 3000gt vr4.
Im not excited about fleybay prices and not that trusty as I'd be from here!
I already have the carpet surround so if you don't, no biggie :)
Pics and best PayPal price to 98580 would be great :)

Thanks in advance---Proflow

#3 ·
I actually just made an offer of 60.00 shipped on one that was advertised on fleybay that was excepted. I'd be willing to do that deal again if yours is cleaner than the one in the mail currently. The one I bought is nice, however, there's always a better. If this sounds fair to you, shoot me some pics @ in2proflow@msn.com.
Zip 98580

Thanks---Don

#4 ·
If EVERYTHING falls through, I'm pretty sure I still have the one from my 95 Spyder that has the carpeting on it. I believe there is a couple of the CD holders too.
I would do $75 shipped.

Bob.

#6 ·
I'll post pics in a bit. I ruptured an Achilles tendon earlier this year andI I'm STILL on the mend.
I had just came back from downstairs to check (for sure) that I have it, and I do (with 2 CD holders).

Give me about 10 minutes and check back for pics (and yes, it has the mounting bracketson it too.)

Bob.

#7 ·

Sorry about the crappy pics....

Bob.

#9 ·
I sent you a PM, but I have no idea if you'll get it, and/or I'll get a reply.
If you have troubles, send me an email to bstirling AT yahoo dot com , OK?

Bob. :)

#12 ·
Click on the little square picture of your car in the top right corner of the screen.
Select "CONVERSATIONS".
You should find my PM there.
Dumb, I know.

Bob.

#16 ·
Please check your PM's

Bob.

#18 ·
Don,

I was a bit worried sending something like that with any carrier, but I thought I used enough of multiple sizes of bubble wrap to hopefully keep it safe.
As I mentioned previously, when I removed it, it worked flawlessly, the only reason for removal was the install of a Kenwood CD/DVD/NAV head unit.

Let me know if you have issues...

Happy Holidays!

Bob.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.