Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Turbo-Less
8,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for 2 things:

1. the FRONT DRIVER'S SIDE "snake eye".

2. For BOTH headlight assemblies, around each headlight is 2 pieces of plastic trim. They kind of surround the headlight to trim it out when it's in the UP position. I need all 4 pieces (2 for each side).

Please respond with a price if you have them... If you can take pictures of the above (if you have them), that's also great.

·
Turbo-Less
8,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
TT

TTT
Getting my paint job done, would love to have the new parts by the time it's done.

·
The Wizard Of Aaahhhhh's
1,596 Posts
Hey don't have what you need, but have some helpfull info that might save you some time and trouble. I don't know if you know or not, but make sure that the plastic pieces and the headlight cover are from a Stealth R/T ONLY. The 3000GT ones are different, barely, but they are different. I bought a complete headlight assembly from a guy on this board that came off his 3000 because I had hit a deer. I asked him if it was everything, the plastic pieses and the cover and he said yes. I was like cool, now I won't have to buy new ones. When the headlight came, I looked at it and saw the small difference and had to end up buying new ones from Dodge.

Just trying to save you from headache...

Chris

·
Turbo-Less
8,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok, thanks Chris... I probably would have made the same mistake. See that's what the board is for.

You you happen to remember the part numbers of the parts?

I know the Snakeeye is like $100 or more so I'll wait until I find a used one but the black plastic trim can't be THAT much...

So if you (or anyone) has the plastic trim part number(s), that would be helpful!

·
The Wizard Of Aaahhhhh's
1,596 Posts
Sure, I still have the part numbers:

Right side
Lamp-Kit, Turnsignal Rt. (snake eye): MB698918, $62.81
Bezel-Kit Lower Rt. MB698914, $25.85
Bezel-Kit Upper Rt. MB698910, $21.95

Left Side
Snake eye: MB698917
Upper bezel: MB698909
Lower bezel: MB698913

I don't think that the prices are different for left and right sides, and if you can't get the parts cheaper than those above, let me know....I will see if I can still get that price and if I can, I will get them and ship them to you.

Chris

·
Supreme creator of stuff
3,572 Posts
I have the drivers upper side

I have the drivers upper side and the metal lid.....15.00 shipped
If you want the whole assy. for both sides I am doing a 99 conversion and will sell both the left and right sides off my car...93 R/T they are in great condition and very little rock chips on the metal covers.......150.00 firm shipped for both whole assemblies.....
just a thought

·
Turbo-Less
8,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
driver's upper side? you mean the black plastic trim around the assembly? Is that just the one piece (there's 2 trims per light) or both pieces? I don't need the metal top though.

Let me know!

·
Banned
762 Posts
I have my driver side turner signal and snake eye piece. I don't know how or if it is possible to seperate them. Great condition make me an offer, I really don't know what to ask

·
Banned
762 Posts
my mailserver is apparently messed up, I can't email pictures to myself. :rolleyes: So here are the pics at

http://photos.yahoo.com/tiballs

look in the forsale folder.

Sorry about the delay, with the holidays and all. How do I just remove the snake eye? If you want it, I will mail it to you right away, you can mail me the money then, becuase I know you need it soon.

--aaron

·
Turbo-Less
8,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks Aaron... I emailed you my address and clarified what I am looking for... the thing labeled DCP_0185 which is the WHOLE wrap-around thing.

Let me know about price (as per my email) and we have a deal!

Also thanks for trusting me. Don't worry, you'll get a check!

·
Banned
762 Posts
So $30 plus shipping for the whole piece with the turn signal and all? Is there anything I have to take apart? I am down for $30. I will mail it out tommrow. I am not worried about you ripping me off, if you did I would just tear it back off your car infront of everybody at the national gathering! LOL.

·
Banned
762 Posts
jeremy,

right after I just posted before I went upstairs to get a box to put it in for you, came down and found my brother rolling billiard balls into it as I left it on my pool table. The little fucker put a real light hair line crack in it. You can't see it unless you really look, I took a picture again to show you. I am so sorry, I took one of his toys and snapped it in half for this. If you still want it, I will sell it to you for like $15 plus shipping. and you can wait till you get it to send me the check. pictures are at http://photos.yahoo.com/tiballs in the forsale folder.

-aaron

·
Turbo-Less
8,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
:) Aw man you didn't have to break his toy. But he probably did deserve it. :) Yesterday I made my 7-year-old pay me $8 because he messed up (purposely) one of those big cardboard cutouts of Scooby Doo (that damn thing cost me $35!). Man, $8 is a BIG deal to a kid. :)

I don't think it's that bad based on the pic. Go ahead and send it to me and I'll send the check when I get it... I'm assuming if it looks too bad when I get it I can return it?

I'm going to email you my FedEx account number so you can just send it to me via FedEx. That way you won't have any up-front shipping cost.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts