Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 20 of 9966 Posts

·
baron of isosceles
3,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey

Me and tbadiuk discussed a meeting next sunday (15th)......so all the wpg ppl (4 of us :D) reply in here. oh and Jeff, if you're lurking still, sign the hell up and post! We all wanna know bout ur Vr4, hehe.

Tyler

·
Tire Pumper Extraordinair
4,068 Posts
Did ya still want to do East India, or something else?

Sometime around 7pm good?

Ted

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
I'm in! We can't go to East india when i work though.

·
baron of isosceles
3,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Jaclyn, do you work sunday? what would you guys wanna do? i'm open for suggestions.

Tyler

·
4,068 Posts
LOL....East India Pub and Eatery, just a street up from the Convention center downtown.

Really really good food! :D

Ted

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
Food eh. I think Tyler actually said something to me, or maybe it was you, before about it. Never been though. I'm not working right now so I probably wouldn't be in for that. I'd have to hook up later.

·
4,068 Posts
Were probably going to hang out in their parking lot (owner's son looooves cars, he'll be out there to I'm sure).

That is, if Tyler and Jaclyn are OK with going there. I'm fine with anything really. We could even meet later instead and just go for coffee in Osborne village/Exchange district/etc if you guys prefer.

Anything is fine with me....

Ted

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
Personally, if I'm good to go, it wouldn't be until later. We do the family thing on sundays. So I'm definetly better off later on.

Do you ever hang at The Burger Factory? It's a good place to sit and watch the cars (and girls).

·
Premium Member
692 Posts
How about all of you come here so I can join in. It get's lonely here. :(

·
Premium Member
692 Posts
Doesn't ring a bell. Where abouts did you get it?

1 - 20 of 9966 Posts