Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, remember me. I hope you don't hate me from my last postings on this site. If you do, I am sorry, but would really appreciate if we could put our differences aside for now.

You may remember my post, it was asking if my 95 GT (with light mods) could take my Uncle's 91 R/T TT. Well, I guess we may never know.

He was recently killed in an automobile accident (not in the Stealth though). I would rather not give out details, but would REALLY appreciate anyone with a 3si site that would allow me to post a pic of his car. I am not looking for a huge memorial site, I would just like to get this car on the net as he was QUITE proud of it.

Anything you can do to help would be greatly appreciated. Any suggestions, etc. please e-mail me [email protected]

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Deepest condolences. I have pics of my car on a little geocities site, I have lots of free space, so would be happy to load up a little memorial page if you like. email to [email protected]

[This message has been edited by Diablo (edited January 02, 2000).]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.