Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone seen the new Ford Excretion, I mean Excursion? Did you realize that if you took out all but the front seats, it's a mobile enclosed garage for our cars? No need for a trailer anymore!

Anyway, I spent the last few minutes reading thru this page laughing at CarTalk's "interpretation" on some of Ford's comments regarding the new "biggest thing on the road and should require a CDL to drive".
http://cartalk.cars.com/About/Ford-Excursion/

EricB

·
Aghhhh
9,731 Posts
LMAO! That is so funny.....but disturbingly true at the same time. At our mini-gathering last weekend our resident Spyder owner (Jon Long) made a comment about seeing UNDER the Excursion. Very few people actually NEED something this huge.

G

·
Well at least now i know that the company i got a job with, AK Steel, is going to be able to stay in business. With that volume of steel needed profits should skyrocket.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Man, i feel real safe around those because it has a gaurd to stop it from running over and crushing me
They have a lot of balls selling it as a safe car, when it gets in a wreck its more than likely to kill everyone in the other car. It might be safe for the ppl inside the excursion, but not for anyone else.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.