Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
'92 3000gt vr-4
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone running these? Just wanna see if they clear vr4 calipers.

·
Registered
1994 Mitsubishi GTO Twin Turbo MR
19 Posts
Can't seem to find any posts online listing them as far as fitment goes.

Based on manufacturer information, the only sizing I could see fit are the 18's and 19's, and only if you buy the Middle Concave, R-Disk type for the front and/or rear (rear can probably be an L Disk type for deeper lip concave since smaller calipers).

Aesthetically, you will lose most of the lip, and the wheel will look flatter typically in exchange for more clearance.

-------

NOTE: This is only based on what the manufacturer listed. By no means is it correct, and that you should purchase these based on my assumptions. It is best to consult with the manufacturer.

·
Show me your twins
1,203 Posts
Can't seem to find any posts online listing them as far as fitment goes.

Based on manufacturer information, the only sizing I could see fit are the 18's and 19's, and only if you buy the Middle Concave, R-Disk type for the front and/or rear (rear can probably be an L Disk type for deeper lip concave since smaller calipers).

Aesthetically, you will lose most of the lip, and the wheel will look flatter typically in exchange for more clearance.

-------

NOTE: This is only based on what the manufacturer listed. By no means is it correct, and that you should purchase these based on my assumptions. It is best to consult with the manufacturer.
Ayeeee you're on here lmao

Reactions: VR Thor

·
Registered
1994 Mitsubishi GTO Twin Turbo MR
19 Posts
Reactions: bluee3000gt
1 - 4 of 4 Posts