Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

21 - 40 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
17,522 Posts
Did AAM ever actually touch that Stealth? How did it run?

Off-topic, feel free to PM: Here we are 4+ years from your HiCy treatment. How's life? Are you still running 2+ miles a day?

·
Life begins @ 30psi
1,089 Posts
Did AAM ever actually touch that Stealth? How did it run?

Off-topic, feel free to PM: Here we are 4+ years from your HiCy treatment. How's life? Are you still running 2+ miles a day?
Touch it in what aspect? I did all the work to it(what little was done) however, AAM was my parts supplier and I would use their lifts and dyno when I had the chance. The best the car ran was [email protected] Stock turbo's, intercoolers and clutch.

Life is going well! Actually, it's 7 years after HiCy and I couldn't be better!
I don't run too much these days, just because running got to be hard on the knees. I now speed walk about 3 miles in its place. It's easier on my joints;)

·
Registered
17,522 Posts
Touch it in what aspect? I did all the work to it(what little was done) however, AAM was my parts supplier and I would use their lifts and dyno when I had the chance. The best the car ran was [email protected] Stock turbo's, intercoolers and clutch.
Touch it as in wrench on it. Glad you did the work yourself ;)

Life is going well! Actually, it's 7 years after HiCy and I couldn't be better!
I don't run too much these days, just because running got to be hard on the knees. I now speed walk about 3 miles in its place. It's easier on my joints;)
That's flat out amazing. Any recommendations for good websites to learn more about it?

·
Life begins @ 30psi
1,089 Posts
Touch it as in wrench on it. Glad you did the work yourself ;)

That's flat out amazing. Any recommendations for good websites to learn more about it?
unfortunately, no. The entire procedure was made possible by a private donation.

·
<3's lapping days
3,275 Posts
Unsure why I have access here, check join date...

·
BAWC: In the Mix
5,168 Posts
Joo been Haxed

·
Registered
2,232 Posts
Wow! I just realized I'm going on 13 years since I joined. In my previous career, I sat behind a desk all day, or in a hotel room with a laptop, and spent half my time on 3Si. And I always wished I had more time to do that! Now I work on cars all day, mostly 3S's, and hardly even find time to read threads or post anymore. Go figure.

·
Wrenchmonkey #839
4,979 Posts
CRAP! I look older than DuTTch :( I haven't owned anything but junk since I sold my 6G74 Stealth TT. Jonnathan actually contacted me a year or so ago because it was still running and he was going to sell it. Since he got it running much better than I ever did it was tempting but as usual lack of money made the decision for me.

Its fun to see the other old farts here, I remember being on the starnet(?) email list on my old(even then) 486 PC

·
?Mark
16,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Maybe next month you'll get access to the Super..Super..Secret 15 year forum. We have lots of cool stuff going on in there.
so with this new Stealth ES u got, u gonna change your name "showkiller"? "NOSHOWNOGO" maybe?

21 - 40 of 52 Posts