Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Money pit owner.
2,690 Posts

·
Registered
805 Posts
I live close enough i cruise woodward every weekend :) The old stealth loves to beat up on new 60.000 dollar cars :)

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
I go every year, will be a good time.
I'll see you all down there.

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
ill be in a white 300C with 8k HID's the rest blacked out.

·
Registered
805 Posts
Well if everyone wants to meet up somewhere we should pick a place n time

·
Wheee! 2 wheels is fun!
8,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nice to see some action on this thread. Usually its "I cant come and my car is broken anyway." We all met at the Meijer south of the action. Lets agree on a time closer to the cruise date.

-SP

·
Throwing Copper
223 Posts
There is a Meijer on 8-mile Rd, that we met up at last year. That's a good spot right off of Woodward. https://www.google.com/maps/place/Meijer/@42.4462392,-83.1138658,15.75z/data=!4m6!1m3!3m2!1s0x0:0xe3b345a19c56b4b9!2sMeijer!3m1!1s0x0:0xe3b345a19c56b4b9

Would 10:45 be a decent time to meet, and maybe roll out around 11:00?

We will probably be cruising for a bit, and then park & walk around a bit, and then maybe cruise some more, like last year.

Bring camp chairs and FRS radios if you have them!

·
Money pit owner.
2,690 Posts

·
Wheee! 2 wheels is fun!
8,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I know foxy stealth and her beau were there as well as Dimitri, but I had to bail since too many people died last week and I had 3 calling hours to go to. :(

-SP

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
I didn't make it either, my uncle passed away so I had to drive to NY.

I heard some guy wrecked his Lambo though, so thats cool

·
Throwing Copper
223 Posts
So sorry to hear guys :(

We headed up with Dmitri on Friday night. Other than being broken down on 75 outside of Detroit for almost 2 hours that night, it was a good weekend.

I think we saw 3 stealths up there, no 3Ks. Saw a blue one parked in Ferndale I think? The owner was chatting with a couple other fellows, we honked and told him nice car :). We also saw the yellow Indy pace car sitting with all of the other pace cars. I think we saw one other red stealth cruising around, and that was about it.

We didn't do a whole lot of walking around, it was too hot. Didn't hear about the wrecked lambo...

·
SDSU Alumnus
3,263 Posts
Word on the street is that Dmitri ran into a pack of Corvettes :D the details are amusing! I cannot wait to see the footage hahaha!

·
Awesome avatar eh?
464 Posts
I watched the Lambo get loaded up on the tow truck, missed seeing him go offroading with it though.

I wish I had known about this thread beforehand. I was around all weekend, I potentially could have helped with your breakdown on 75 :-(

Only saw one blue 3k, looked to be non-turbo, and three turbo stealths. A white one, a black one with silver racing stripes and a red one. None of them in the same place.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts