Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my 93 stealth has the ECS feature but whatever jackass had it before me for some reason took the switch in the dash under the steering wheel, next to the rear wiper switch, out and now both Tour and Sport lights on my cluster gauge is always on. Anyone possibly to be able to give me an idea of how to connect a universal toggle switch to the ecs tour and sport mode connector? Cuz honestly I don't think my car knows where to go stiff or soft on the suspension LMAO

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The switch you described sounds like the exhaust toggle switch. ECS is just a small round push button. So you're good there.
As for both tour and sport lights, this most likely indicates a problem with your ECS module.
Let me rephrase that flash off and on. But theres supposed to be a switch at the right hand side

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The Tour/Sport switch you showed that you are missing is for the Active Exhaust. Both ECS and Active Exhaust have a pair of green "Tour" and "Sport" lights.

As BlackStealth said, the ECS button is to the right of the instrument pod:

View attachment 299470
Oh that one🤦 haha. Wasnt even payin attention to that one lol. My bad. Yea i got that one. The one below it is what i was wantin to wire a switch to.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Most definitely a lot of useful information but the initial question at the start of the forum is basically how to wire up a toggle switch where the tour and sport button should be. Like it's a five pin connector and I can get a switch with 5 connection points. I just need to know which wire goes to which point on the switch lol. Would anyone happen to have that information??😁😁

1 - 4 of 4 Posts