Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My son's 1993 Dodge Stealth broke a drivers side window stabilizer clip (see attached photos). Window goes up and down just fine, just shits down a little when going up so it won't seal because of the broken clip. Have pull it up manually when it's closed. Question I have is can I find that clip by itself or do I have to buy a whole new window regulator with motor and all? I'm hoping there is a way to fix without replacing the entire regulator. Any ideas would be appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1994 3000GT VR4
946 Posts
Things like this seem like possible candidates for someone to 3D print out of nylon or similar durable material.

That doesn't help much right now, but I feel your pain. Had to replace a different assembly not long ago. Pretty typical with the plastic parts failing and requiring a whole assembly.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Things like this seem like possible candidates for someone to 3D print out of nylon or similar durable material.

That doesn't help much right now, but I feel your pain. Had to replace a different assembly not long ago. Pretty typical with the plastic parts failing and requiring a whole assembly.
I was actually thinking of 3D printing. I would settle for another solution to "jurry rig" it so the window doesn't shif like it does. I mean the regulator works just fine. Not sure if the broken part is part of the regular or sold separate?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts