Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
3si Member #46
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 91 Stealth base model. There are no ground effects on it now. The question I need to ask is if a 91 or 92 3000gt front bumber, rear bumber, and side skirts will fit.

[email protected]

Thanks

·
Aghhhh
9,731 Posts
The 91 - 93 3000GT bumpers and skirts should fit a 91 - 93 base Stealth. They have identical frames and headlights. However, you'll really need to get the 3000GT spoiler for it to look right and the roof trim is quite a bit different between the two cars. I hope you know that each bumper skin is going to cost at LEAST $600 to buy new and people here have said the side skirts cost around $300 each. Your exhaust will look funny as the 3000GT rear end has cut outs for dual tips but your car only has single exhaust. Then you've got the spoiler, tail lights, and maybe the roof trim to deal with, as well as paint. You're looking at a LOT of money. If your car was in an accident you're much better off going with stock parts. They'll look right and odds are you wont have to replace everything. Sorry to burst your bubble, but the truth of the matter is that parts for these cars are damn expensive.

·
Just Bring It
2,835 Posts
For the Front Bumper conversion, You need the left and Right turn signals. For the Rear Bumper, no matter which one you want, you will also need to get the rear light sets.

The Side skirts you will need 4 parts, the pieces on the Door, and the Lower Rocker Panels. From the dealer EACH of these four parts run over 500 dollars

I happen to have a lot of those parts. I was planning on doing the conversion myself, but I decided to buy a 3K instead. I have the parts from a 94+ 3000GT.

The Rocker panels are in good shape, both are red, and both have rock chips along the bottom(nothing some sanding and painting won't cure) One of the door pieces had a crack but has been repaired. The other door piece is in good shape. I will sell all of those parts for $600.

I also have the Rear bumper, center tail Lights, and Rear Right turn signal off of a 94+ 3000. The Bumper needs to be sanded and painted, that I would sell for 200. The center light fixture I would sell for 50 and 50 for the right turn signal.

I am a little negotiable, but not much because I can still use these parts if I get into an accident

Tuan Luu
1994 3000GT http://mason.gmu.edu/~tluu

·
Just Bring It
2,835 Posts
OH also I might be selling my rear spoiler(91-96) in a month or so for $100

OH, and I definately will be selling my front fascia and turn signals, 200 bucks for the front fascia, and 40 for each turn signal. in a month or so also. (But I am not sure how a 94-96 bumper will fit on a car with pop up headlights).

Tuan Luu
1994 3000GT

1 - 4 of 4 Posts