Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Do you still have the factory floormats?
If so, what kind of condition are they in, what color are they, and how much do you want for them?

·
Registered
265 Posts
i need the spring for the gas door let me know if you have it

·
reason for tickets.......
1,039 Posts
How much for the weatherstripping that runs along the top of both doors. I need them both if they are in good condition; no cracks, peeling, fading, etc. Thanks and even if they aren't in great condition just send some pics, I still very much might want them. Thanks

·
Registered
21 Posts
Am looking for a SET of 6x9 rear speaker enclosures, instead of the 6 3/4" enclosures I have now ... don't worry about the fit ... I will MAKE it fit:D . Just give me a reasonable price. [email protected]

·
Registered
18,548 Posts
passenger door......cali is a little closer than all the other cars being parted out.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I just looked on eBay, and if they are JUST the speakers, that's not what I want ... I NEED the enclosures that house the speakers. If you have these and/or want to get rid of them, let me know ... and if I looked at the wrong item on eBay, please let me know the item number. Thanks

·
i am joe dirt
1,875 Posts
ok please tell me you havent gutted the interior or atleast you kept up with the screws (please god) i need the screws that hold the door panels,back seat,big ass panels on the sides of the back seat i really need these screws

·
Registered
154 Posts
yakshimaesh?

I need cruise switch, speedo cable and maybe MAS sensor. Cig lighter, too, with case etc.

Lemme' know, dudeski!
D

·
Premium Member
1,597 Posts
I need the ECU badly. please e-mail me

·
Banned
10,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
sorry guys
didn't have time to reply, and as you can see, in the title it says
WILL part out my stealth. i'm not sure if i'll do it because i can't find another car just yet.

·
Premium Member
1,597 Posts
did you ever find an engine? What about the ECU you said you would sell to me?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts