Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This kid at school challened me and wants to put 50 bucks down on the race to top it all off. Well his car is.... . ... .... . A 94 Acura no not integra a Legend , No not 5spd( or 6). it has exhaust and headers i heard. I'm just afriad of if i get to far ahead and i slow down and he goes by me he will say he wins but kids wil be there to witness it so i shall be fine. AHHAH i jsut can't belive it though i can see a race but putin money down whew lol Id love to put more down il see if he wants to. Specially with this sand on the road where i live the "launch" for him will not be to pretty

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
1 other thing i normally wouldn't race a car like that but he is puting money up that is the only reason.

·
Booooossstt
6,788 Posts
Be wary of those things. I raced an acura legend (NO clue on year) that supposedly only had exhaust and other wise bone stock (heard from about 7 random ppl it was stock other than exhaust) and the awd launch was the only thing that really kept me ahead... I only stayed 3-4 cars ahead I was runnin 9 lbs and a 3-4k launch if i recall right and an intake. Now on the other hand with my boost controller turned up a bit and my test pipe i think i'd leave him smellin my clutch after my 6k slip lmao :)
sean

·
In charge
1,814 Posts
You should take a look under the hood. I'd be surprised that someone would put money on a race their didn't seriously think that they would win.

·
Registered
4,586 Posts
If he had anything really done to his car...he sure as hell he would bet more then 50 bucks! Just makes sense to me...why bet chump change. to make a that car faster then a VR would take a nice hand full of money....clearly making him a big dog..and big dogs dont bet small change.

That his money...BUT DONT GO EASY ON HIM...race him like he had a vette! And dont be a dick...you know you will when so at like its no surprise an be a greatfull winner.

·
3Si Corporate Shareholder
3,784 Posts
Since the kid is being a nusance and doesn't really have a competetive car, let him keep his money. Its an even bigger insult. From that point on he'd respect the hell out of you and so would everyone he talks to about you. You'll see what I mean. Take his 50 bucks (if he even gives it up) but watch your car.

BTW gut those damn cats...

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
PRODIGY3000 said:
Since the kid is being a nusance and doesn't really have a competetive car, let him keep his money. Its an even bigger insult. From that point on he'd respect the hell out of you and so would everyone he talks to about you. You'll see what I mean. Take his 50 bucks (if he even gives it up) but watch your car.

BUT... if you did that, he might go around telling people you're scared to race him.

·
Registered
4,586 Posts
PRODIGY3000 said:

YEAH...what are you waiting for? That modd doesnt get any freeier <---is that a word :confused:

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
yea i am actually embarassed that this kid thinks he can win, my car is in the garage right now cause i havent finished installing my gueages so the race wil probably be called off, and with the snow were geitn theres no way il race himwithin a few days . it is embarassing but hey if he wants to give away 50 then let him right

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
No lol I couldn't figure out how to make my account and he did so he made the name and i use it, we have a race group so it is cool :cool:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts