Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Wicked Ride, 92 VR4 for sale/really low miles, all original

The car is currently for sale at ebaymotors.com. This 3000gt VR4 is in Awesome condition and is a very rare car with such little miles. If you never drove a car like this before I guarantee you will be impressed. The turbo is something else. I have owned this car for about two years and have always had another car for my daily driving. I usually only drive my 3000gt on special occasions or after a rough day at work. Unfortunately my other car a 94 talon recently passed on. My current financial situation does not allow me to own two cars and the 3000gt is not an everyday car. I have the original sticker $36k in 92. I want to sell the car now while it is in great condition so I can share it with someone else. As I mentioned I have had the car for about two years and over this time I have managed to make an awesome car even better. I have added a blow off valve to the engine which releases excess air from the turbo after they fire. It makes an wicked little noise. I have also purchased a short throw shifter which makes the car even more fun to drive. I found this on the 3si.org website, the best website ever and only for 3000gt owners. I added an air flow converter which can change the air flow ratio into the engine at different rpms. And finally I have a turbo timer located in the center counsel. Its a little box with knobs that adjust the pressure of the turbo. The extras cost me well over $1000, but definitely make the car better. Here are the specs for my car 3000gt VR4; -3.0 liter DOHC 24-valve V6 -Twin Turbochargers and twin intercoolers -Full time all-wheel drive with center differential -Same phase four-wheel steering -ECS 2 stage electronic control suspension -Limited slip rear differential -Manual 5 speed with overdrive transmission -17" rims with new Z rated tires -Active Aero system, front air dam extension and adjustable rear spoiler -Automatic climate control with electronic pictographic display -premium 6 speaker audio with CD and tape player -Steering wheel mounted remote audio controls -Anti-lock brakes system (ABS) -All leather interior -Front fog lights Extra; -SHORT THROW SHIFTER -K&N AIR FILTER (air induction system) -AFTER MARKEY BLOW OFF VALVE -APEX AIR FLOW CONVERTER -GREDDY TURBO BOOST CONTROLLER -Horsepower --320 @ 6000 RPM -Torque(Lbs.-ft.) -- 315 @ 2500 -0-60 mph -- 5.3 sec. -1/4 mile in 13.5 @ 101.6 :)
Vehicle Condition

You are bidding on a high performance 1992 Mitsubishi 3000GT Twin Turbo VR4. This 5-speed, AWD, AWS, 300+ HP beauty. All the electronics and options in the car work and include: twin turbo and twin intercoolers, all wheel drive and all wheel steering, sport/touring suspension and exhaust, active aero spoiler, power seats, windows, locks and mirrors, climate control with AC, cruise control, factory tape/cd player and steering controls, Anti-Lock brakes, factory fog lights, heated dual mirrors. The transmission in the car shifts like it is brand new and the clutch is in perfect condition. This car is a 9.8 out of 10!!! Leather is warn in front passenger seat. It was like that when I got it and it never bothered me. This 3000gt has a clear title, There is no doubt in my mind that this Vr4 is one of the best ones out there. I have more pictures that I can email to anyone seriously interested, my email is [email protected]. If you really want give me a call (617)899 7495.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.