Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
High Boozemaster
1,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i dont know why, but lately my number of posts has not been going up. i will post and it will not be counted, although you can still view the post.

anyone else been experiencing this? whats goin on??

4,448 Posts
posts in the lounge don't count toward your post total... and who cares how many you have? it only shows how much of a tool you are by spending so damn much time on the board (hans, rob flynn, etc) :D

·
Wizard of NOS
1,047 Posts
This is some what related?

Anyways 6 months or so ago I went through my (search for all posts by this user) section in my profile. And just started deleteing all of the off the wall posts. My post total took a huge plunge, back to newbe status.
I guess my point is I think thats why Admin is doing it this way, now with the lounge they can delete all the useless posts and save on storage space.
;)

·
High Boozemaster
1,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah, right after i posted this, i saw the thread in the lounge about posts not counting in the lounge. i guess that makes sense. i didnt realize that my only posts that werent being counted were in the lounge section, i just thought somethin was wrong

·
og
4,293 Posts
... and who cares how many you have? it only shows how much of a tool you are by spending so damn much time on the board (hans, rob flynn, etc)
... kevin, etc...

:D

- mike

·
Grrr, baby, grrr
6,116 Posts
unclesam099 said:
posts in the lounge don't count toward your post total... and who cares how many you have? it only shows how much of a tool you are by spending so damn much time on the board (hans, rob flynn, etc) :D
Gee, Thanks Kevin.

·
Registered
708 Posts
mitsu3kgt311 said:
anyone else been experiencing this? whats goin on??
Can you say conspiracy?? Big brother looking down on you....:eek: :eek:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts