Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
4,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
4,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ya thats why I wanted some diff pics cause i gonna be getting myself veilside as well next spring, thats the plan so far at least.

Toni

·
Lost Soul
6,235 Posts
I believe they showed up on Friday. He was asian and his g/f or female friend was very hot!

-Jeff

·
Michiana 3/S Chapter Pres
3,041 Posts
Darktrail said:
I believe they showed up on Friday. He was asian and his g/f or female friend was very hot!

-Jeff
Yes i remember them, his gf had a red SL. Nice car too. He was from Chicago I beleive

Oh btw there is another guy on here who has that bumper his name is Joel-R/T he will have some pics too!

·
Grandpa
3,636 Posts
Girl from the Red SL: "I use it to cover my box":eek: :eek:

·
4,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Daaaaan: hehe ya i knew the car behind him, i came to the ng in it :)

was that chick the one from girly girl racing? i rememeber there was one. If that was the kid he was kinda tall and thin right?

Toni

·
Bring it On
716 Posts
I dont know who's car that is but I think I have a pic of it from the NG too. If you want I can post it tonight when I get home. It's also from the front angle but the hood was closed.

·
Bring it On
716 Posts
I dont know who's car that is but I think I have a pic of it from the NG too. If you want I can post it tonight when I get home. It's also from the front angle but the hood was closed.

·
Matt Sherman
3,898 Posts
I don't remember that car being there:~

matt

·
3kgt Driver
3,505 Posts
Darktrail said:

-Jeff
anyone have pictures of the girl? LOL

·
Bring it On
716 Posts
1 - 20 of 30 Posts