Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Curious if there's any 3kgt's in the Cincinnati area? Does anyone run a large CX intercooler? I need to test fit a part but didn't want to spend $650 on an intercooler if I can help it

·
My car is a money pit
2,765 Posts
I'm in Dayton, and have the dual core (which is a CX) but it's not mounted at the moment. I wish us Ohio guys would meet up every once and while. There's a lot of us.

·
Registered
730 Posts
What year is it gOIng on. I used to have the big cx one no fitmit probs with the crash bar on my 94.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm in Dayton, and have the dual core (which is a CX) but it's not mounted at the moment. I wish us Ohio guys would meet up every once and while. There's a lot of us.
I actually do not own a VR4. I'm building a few products for them after I finished up a big build last year. I have a chassis here I'm working off of but I don't have all the spare parts I need to ensure proper fitment.

The year of this car is 92 but I'm assuming fitment is the same among all years/models.

I wouldn't mind hanging out with a cruise though. I might have a shop get-together in the spring here in Cinci.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I actually need to swap intercoolers and currently have the CX and just bought a greddy if you still need a test car, text me 513-673-5138

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I actually need to swap intercoolers and currently have the CX and just bought a greddy if you still need a test car, text me 513-673-5138
That would be awesome if I could. I'll shoot you a message tomorrow. Where are you in Cinci? My shop is in West Chester. Live in Loveland.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Looking for someone again to test fit a part on. Anyone around Cincinnati willing to come to West Chester today or tomorrow?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts