Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
21 - 40 of 49 Posts

· BAWC: In the Mix
8,566 Posts
Subscribed!

· Registered
107 Posts
nice you got a built up na! id like to see that sometime
Haha it's got a few things done to it, starting to piece together a TT conversion now though. I don't think I've seen your 99 around yet!

· Belt-fed junkie
1,124 Posts
Greensburg/Apollo area

8,566 Posts
Yeah there really is absolutely no excuse for western PA guys not to come.

· Ancient Spirit Of Evil
6,574 Posts
Yes... there are valid excuses... 1- not having money...2- working long hours.... 3- having a family.. 4- see reason number 1.! I can't justify a 6 dollar can of brake caliper paint or a 200 dollar brake job for that matter and I'm a friggin' engineer... if you know how I could do meets and fix up my car with under 100k a year please tell me

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

8,566 Posts
Funny... I've never made close to 100k.

· 3/S Tech
4,126 Posts
Yes... there are valid excuses... 1- not having money...2- working long hours.... 3- having a family.. 4- see reason number 1.! I can't justify a 6 dollar can of brake caliper paint or a 200 dollar brake job for that matter and I'm a friggin' engineer... if you know how I could do meets and fix up my car with under 100k a year please tell me

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
haha that's me exactly. these cars are getting worse and worse. I traded a track car with a $7k paint job for an ATV and quit buying them lol

· 4G63 swap initiated
9,322 Posts
Tpg tuning in blairesville

· 4G63 swap initiated
9,322 Posts
They might not touch it if its a goofy setup!

21 - 40 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.