Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Aghhhh
9,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So who's going to post the first "I own GT2" thread? It's probably going to be one of us Eastern Time folks because our stores open first
Unfortunatly I'm in a training class tomorrow, but I have help in the right places

K

·
0 Posts
OK, I just called a local store and they said they heard Febuary for GT2. I hope you are right and they aren't. maybe I can slip out of work tomorrow and pick it up without anyone noticing. Yeah Right!! But seriously if it does come out tomorrow I'll be there as soon as my boss pull's the shackles off. And oh yeah, if I do pick it up I won't post a thread saying I got it first, I'll be to busy playing it to even realize I'm part of the real world. Maybe by some miracle I might be able to pull myself away long enough to let everyone know how great the game really is(rubbing it in)Heheh......Thank God tomorrow's my last day of work for the week YAHOOOOO!!!!!!

K

·
0 Posts
WOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! I just called some more stores(can you tell I really want this game!!!) And one said tomorrow for sure and the other said their release list said the 22nd but got a message saying it might be out tomorrow. Hey Lord DVD, guess who's gonna be posting on your top speed thread tomorrow....Heheh..... This is great, life is finally starting to look up. Oh Gee what is this I feel a slight rasp in my throat "mmm hmmm". Oh yes, my forehead is getting hot.... Could this be, am I getting sick???? I do think I am and I probably need my medicine.....you guessed GT2 is a cure all for ail all's. And I'm gonna be taking big doses of it tomorrow. Just wanted to say this board is really nice and I'll belooking forward to talking to all of you again maybe next year around this time when I might finally be able to pull myself away from my T.V. Heheheh..... (thank god I don't have a girlfriend or I might have to break it off....speaking of does anyone have any younger sister's, say 18-20?????

·
Registered
3,985 Posts
HAHAHA!!! I got GT2 few days ago!!! Actually my bro got it.. a burned Japanese version.. haven't play it that much yet cuz i just started a new job this week (hella buzy!!)

Anyways.. everything is in Japanese and it didnt come with a 'manual' (cuz its burned).. 2 discs.. one arcade mode, one stimulation! The way to get cars, etc.. is very different from the 1st version.. so i'll wait for u guys to get urs and i'll ask for help!! Have fun waiting!!!!!

G

·
Aghhhh
9,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It looks like it might be me, (for the english version anyway)
I've got a friend at Best Buy who'll have 3 copies for me (myself and 2 friends) At 8:45 tomorrow they're mine

[This message has been edited by Gatecrasher (edited December 16, 1999).]

K

·
0 Posts
Hopefully it's there for your sake, but Best Buy is the place I called and said they heard it would be out in Febuary. Maybe they're just really far behind in PA.

·
3SI #1068
546 Posts
thats what you'll hear unless its someone who has worked that dept. for awhile... mostly because that dept. moves quick... sorry a little to in depth there... thats why i sell T.V.s lol :) Either way I'll ask tomorrow if its not there... but we did get a truck tonight... hmm (St.Louis)

A

·
0 Posts
I saw a GT2 ad .. not the pizza hut commercial but the real GT2 commercial.. showed a viper and a supra racing around and a few racing blurbs.. and some.. uh well.. interesting music.. kinda spooky final fantasy opera type..

hmm maybe it is out tommorow.. I called the near by electronic boutique shop and they had an updated ETA of this week 16/17th.. they've been a bit pissed with the game.. (feb.. dec.. jan.. feb.. dec.. no one has really reserved the game cause of the date fluctuation).. they usually keep really upto date so I'll debate on getting in the morning or afternoon if its in... right now i'm having fun playing GT1.. started modifying my 95' 3000GT MR.. got it upto 206mph.. not that fast.. need to make some more cash to get the stage 4 turbos.. then we'll see some speed..

K

·
0 Posts
AWOL is a obsolete term for my condition right now!! 0 out of 4 places had it that I went to tonight. I believe the crimes I am about to commit will get you life without parole in 37 states. VERY VERY DISTURBING!!! On a Lighter note, I put 445 miles on a tank of gas with alittle over a gallon to go. VERY IMPRESSIVE!!!

·
Aghhhh
9,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I called close to 35 stores tonight. ONE claimed to have sold out, but I think they were confused. Everyone else guessed between the 17th and 23rd. K-B Toys actually told me it wouldn't be out till March! WTF?! My connection at Best Buy will still have them before they're on the floor, but that all depends on when the damn game ships. When Sony says it would be "released" on Dec 16 stupid me assumed that meant I'd actually be able to buy it Dec 16. Imagine that....

[This message has been edited by Gatecrasher (edited December 16, 1999).]

K

·
0 Posts
I'm going out tomorrow with TNT strapped to my chest. Then let's see what kinda answer I get!!!!!HEHEH............

·
BFA
1,180 Posts
I'm pretty sure it has to be in december cause there's a store in the mall here in denver that is letting people put a deposit on the game and pick it up in december. I would be right on top of getting it, but I leave to boot camp in Jan, so I won't have much time to play it after I get it.

·
Premium Member
924 Posts
i checked the Sony web site and it gives the 30th as a release date

K

·
0 Posts
Just like everyone else nowadays.....all talk no show!!! Maybe there a bunch of ricers. Well let's see what tomorrow has to bring. Maybe a miracle will happen. After all it is that time of the year!!!

Derrick

1 - 17 of 17 Posts