Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey fastboy,
You can give me a shout sometime this afternoon, I should be in and out of my cubicle, but give me a try. Gonna go stretch out my 96 VR-4 "purple beast" since it's lunchtime, and I gotta drive some more!!

Sounds like we've got a somewhat similar setup, I've got K&N, Borla, and a fuel pump...

Anyway, call me!

Hal
(978) 206-3036

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
hal,
just called you and you are not there...I'll try you later ok? what other mods do you have? say, didn't you buy turboharry's car?

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
I am the owner of a 96 VR4...and have the following mods...k&N, ATR exhaust, dual friction centerforce clutch, AFC2, blitz dual turbo timer, 3 gauge A pillar, HKS evc ez, 440cc injectors, walbro fuel pump, omori boost guage and volt gauge, a/f ratio meter....leave your # here and I will call you at work or at home hehehehe take care!

[This message has been edited by fastboy (edited December 10, 1999).]

·
Registered
653 Posts
Do you plan on coming down to Philly (Dave & Busters) for the first MidAtlantic Chapter Mini-gathering Dec 18-19? If so, I'll talk with you then. Hopefully I'l have my car back together or I'll have to show up in my wife's Miata...

BTW, I saw on your page that you got the car dyno'd at Englishtown. How did you do that? Was it a G-Tech run or does someone over there have an AWD dyno they've kept secret?

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
yeah...I ran the 1/4 in 13.3s...the homepage is just bs hehehe sorry about the mix up...and I am really sorry I can't attend the minigathering...sucks! I am afraid that's too far for me...take care!

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
come on...nobody wants to talk to me??? my company pays for all the phone calls ehehehehe...or are you guys to busy to chat?

·
Registered
653 Posts
I figured there might have been a little bs on that page! lol - My first tip was the pic of the '99 VR-4 with the caption "this is my car" ha ha - That's cool, though.

I'm waaayyy to busy at work to chat right now. In fact, I shouldn't be on this page at all today, but its easier for me to look busy typing on the computer then talking cars on the phone - lol.

Later

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
that's ok mike....hehehe I just wanted to talk to any 3sier about our cars since my co. is paying for the phone bill heheehehe...I am so bad! yeah never mind the site...my real mods are listed on top...and my 1/4 mile was in the 13s...that's all. heheheh...let me know if you can chat ok?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts