Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is a Stillen Downpipe group buy in Group Buys, the price is at $315 but will go down if we get more people.

At lot of people seemed interested at first, but nobody is actully signing up for one now. Maybe you guys just dont check group buys? I dont know, anyway its a good deal.

·
Premium Member
9,023 Posts
315 is a great price, I paid 300 for mine and it was used.... Best pipe out there in my opinion.

LW

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
4 more people on the group buy and the price is $295 + shipping BRAND NEW!!!

Keep in mind that this replaces the front precat and main cat which is saving money from replacing these in the future....

·
Registered
752 Posts
When is this going to happen? If it's mid-late January, I'd get in on it. That leaves only 3.

·
Registered
118 Posts
only need three more

:ak47: 10

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sifu Shawn said:
When is this going to happen? If it's mid-late January, I'd get in on it. That leaves only 3.
It ends December 15th, but I think we only need 2 more people now. Get in on this while you have the chance, or you will be stuck paying $50-60 more later.

·
Registered
752 Posts
So are you going to cut it off when you get two more or will you wait until the 15th?

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sifu Shawn said:
So are you going to cut it off when you get two more or will you wait until the 15th?
We want as many people to get in on this as possible, the price is $315 right now, 2 more people will bring it down to $295, but we want as many more as possible.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
should bolt right up to the stock exhaust. Thats what I'm planning on doing anyways. If it didnt fit, it would be a new one on me:)

·
Registered
752 Posts
OK, I just added my name to this list and emailed Paul with my info.

Of course, now I want it yesterday.:bigok:

·
Extreme Lurker
151 Posts
Someone in the group buy thread asked what diameter piping the Stillen DP used and Paul answered off the top of his head from what he remembered. Does anyone know for sure??

·
resident evil
17,080 Posts
Yes it does have 02 bungs (two) pre-welded with bolt/caps incase you do not need them. I am going to put my wide band 02 in one when I get the AEM.

Sam

1 - 18 of 18 Posts