Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Turbo-Less
8,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found at our local Meijer store (only in the midwest, FYI) they had the 16oz bottle of Zymol car wash on sale for $3.99.

Has anyone used it, is it any good? And is $3.99 a reasonable price or is it a GREAT price? What's it sell for in your areas??

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Saw it at my local Wal-mart for the same price. The wax is like $13 though! I'm going for some zaino come springtime :)

·
Turbo-Less
8,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok, I just wondered because if it was like $12 for the wash (like the wax is), I was going to buy it out and offer to mail it to anyone for that price, try to save some people some money!

I didn't buy any because I'm not worried about my paint right now... getting the bodywork and new paintjob done in January anyway.

But I will go ONLY ZYMOL wax/wash once I have the new paint.

·
Total Posts: 1,736,254
3,499 Posts
I use both Zymol wash and wax on my car and love it. You have to wax it 2 times a year to keep it shinning really good, but it works well IMO. $3.99 for a 16oz bottle of wash is an excellent price. I would buy some at that price if I didn't already have 2 full bottles of it ;)

Here's a link to some pic's of my car taken shortly after using the wax....

http://3si3.0catch.com/index_22.htm

Later

V

·
0 Posts
Matt: Your car looks VERY nice,man!!Gotta love red color.

I have Zymol sitting in my room,and I'm gonna use it after my car
is done from the shop.

·
Lost Soul
6,235 Posts
VR-4fans - Dont use wax on freshly painted surfaces for 90 days.

JeremyG - I'm not sure if thats a good price or not....we have meijer here too. I use the wax and love it. Very easy to apply and take off. I use it a couple times a month and it works so good....like I've said in the past Meguiares makes the car look shinier in my opinion but it only last a few days....where as Zymol last for like months and leaves a good shine too.

-Jeff

R

·
0 Posts
Zymol makes great products and I have used them exclusively on my cars, and my first TT has had nothing but Zymol since I bought it new. Zymol stuff is expensive though, and I would pick a line of products that you can both afford and stick with. I've seen lots of products out there that look great, not just Zymol. I feel the same about Redline Oil Products, having used them exclusively too, and yeah, they aren't cheap. And as I've said before, I'm not pimping for them, no connection to them (although they've never given up trying to get my license plate :cool: I even use Zymol on my collection of 1/18 cars.

V

·
0 Posts
Darktrail:
Thanks a lot for your advise...:) I know what you meant.
However,my car is not in a body shop.It's in the work shop,
waiting for a new J-spec engine.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts