Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
i am joe dirt
1,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have asked all my friends b/c they drive really slow and they learned to drive in drivers ed but im a country boy i admit it lol my grand father tought me and he drives really fast b/c he ran moonshine for years as well as my dad sorry its a weird poist but i dunno im bored

·
Only Tonic is Chronic
1,549 Posts
My Dad..got to learn on an Old Ford F150...which was a Manual by the way. EVERYONE should learn how to drive on a manual IMO.

·
i am joe dirt
1,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i learned to drive on a old lincon that im buying from my uncle god its sweet it has the suicide doors on the back its going to be my pimpin ride lol

·
I love the 1st gens..
2,282 Posts
I learned the most with my uncle teaching me. My parents we always too nervous, which made me nervous. i cant learn like that. My uncle would get into the passenger seat of his car and relax so much he would fall asleep. I learned everything with him asleep. About 3 hours later i would drive home a wake him up.. It was great!!

·
Registered
497 Posts
my mom and dad combined to teach me to drive in a 90' minivan and a 98 taurus! and my dad taught me to drive stick in the stealth

·
I love the 1st gens..
2,282 Posts
Hey matt, there are a few other members in the Poughkeepsie area, including me. if ya ever wanna hangout with 3000GT-GUY, RacerRT, and myself let me know. Your more than welcome. We also ran into SavedSoul a few times.

·
Registered
497 Posts
yea, ive met racerrt and went to high school w/ saved soul. ill actually be home from school this weekend so if u guys wanted to get together

matt

·
I love the 1st gens..
2,282 Posts
Sounds good to me.. We always get together on fri nights. I work at the Circuit City Roadshop on Route 9 in Poughkeepsie. I get out at about 9:30 pm, we usually meet there..

·
I love the 1st gens..
2,282 Posts
Sprung Monkey..There is 2 Chris'. I am Chris and Racer RT is also a Chris. So please specify.. Yes RacerRT is weird, but that is what makes him fun..and he does so much crazy shit, that it is entertaining to hangout with him.. He races all the ricers in his winter car a 96 Suzuki Sidekick......:D :D :D :eek: :eek: :)

·
i am joe dirt
1,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
racer rt chirs hes a werido and he likes to think thats hes cool sorry im just screwin with ya chris lol im drunk whatcha expec t

·
Registered
689 Posts
My father taught me in his '65 Triumph TR-4. Damn that clutch was so unforgiving I was stalling or hopping that thing all over the place. :rolleyes:

·
THE MAN, THE AMERICAN
2,015 Posts
I learned to drive from my Dad in a J-Body. I didn't learn from my mom, cause I don't think she can drive! I took my behind-the-wheel training about 10 months after I started driving (got my permit on my 15th b-day) and took my license test on my 16th b-day. Passed with flying colors...

Learned how to drive a stick on my Fiero with limited help from a friend or two, but mostly self-taught when it comes to that part.

·
Banned
762 Posts
I learned to drive in a 98 altima, auto, by my poppa dukes. Then after I passed my test, I bought a 300zx, 5 speed, my dad took me around the block in it. Said its easy, you got it? Told me to go have fun, he went and had a beer. I put 88 miles on the car in my neighborhood teacing myself stick, before I left the neighborhood.

·
Registered
341 Posts
I learned on a Golf Cart in a resort my family belonged to. It had the turnsignals and all. It was a great way to learn. I got perfect scores on my first day of Instructed driving. Damn the government. I didn't need instruction! Mitsubishi taught me how to drive fast and precise when I worked for them.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts