Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
3/S Addict
1,561 Posts
I got mine for $260 which INCLUDED shipping ($30) and tax. They list for $223, which is less than your $240 price. The place is called, www.wholesalehyperformance.com

I haven't installed them yet, but soon:)

·
Banned
3,562 Posts

·
Registered
756 Posts
I got mine $210 shipped.
It's group buy ,though.

set one up, you'll make a great deal. :cool:

·
Oh no, not again.
341 Posts
Just got mine last Friday from summitracing...cheap, and they sent them out the same day.

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Damn! $210. I'm ordering right now. I'll have to post some before and after pics. Say good bye to ugly wheel gap.

Thanks again.

·
Registered
180 Posts
SummitRacing

Ordered mine from SummitRacing. I paid $230, it included two day air. You can get it shipped for 210.00, ground 3-5. When I ordered them I figured it was worth the extra 20 bucks to get them in before the weekend so I could install them.

·
Registered
229 Posts
hey i need some intrax too, that ugly wheel gap has got to go :p ya 210 is mad cheap. hey after i get the springs, do i need anythnig else to go with it?? like shocks or coilovers (watever that is) or anything? thanks.

btw, if and when i lower it, the driver's side of the front air dam of the active aero is hanging down. so if i lower it, that'll hit all the time, what do i do? i think the owner b4 me bottomed out. check it out:

its kind of hard to see but look on the drivers side and u can see a black thing on the bottom of the car hanging down, thats the active aero

·
HIGHRISK
501 Posts
Talk to Steve at wws.3sxperts.com He gave me a pretty good deal on my Intrax springs.

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks GreenVR4. You just reminded me. Did anyone replace their strut insulators??? I've heard that they can wear out. I've got 96K on my car now.

·
Registered
229 Posts
can anyone answer my above question?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts