Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious who here up at this hour are shift workers and who are just addicted to thier cars

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
@ both of you...me and some of my online friends are using this webpage as a background for our chat room using the Virtual Places browser...its a 2Dchat proggy

·
Boost Junkie
945 Posts
Hey guys Im awake! im always checking out the board.

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am awake...and cant sleep....all i can do is think about the VR4 i am buying next week...its a 95 with 40k for $23,000 ...is this a good deal? ...also how much do you think I could sell the stock chromes for?..and would they fit on an eclipse? (99 GS)

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
GOTO BED!!! heheeh

restless in Toronto...

hmm you going to a VR-4?? good call

wish there was a mitsu dealer in Canada.. friggin sucks having to goto dodge. most of them dodge guys don't have any respect for the Stealths.. only ran into a couple of dodge guys that had respect for it.. they put in the show room through the winter to save it from the weather.. was 95' TT.. couldn't afford it at the time.. but i wanted a 94'.. I like all the fixings with my car.. though a VR4 woulda been more ideal but hey its tough to get them up in Canada..

·
Registered
317 Posts
Hello from New Hampshire, Jerry Scolamiero is up and at em. Cold night here, thought I would check the boards before calling it quits for the night. Take care you guys and enjoy your cars.
Jerry S 1993 Firestorm Red Stealth RTTT
AKA "The Red Terminator"

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I work 2nd shift and am usually off between 11:30 and 1. Let me know what you want for the stock chromies. My 95 Base needs some new wheels also interested in a set for snow tires.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts