Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know a green vr4 with big ass wing and neon ground effects?> He blew me away badly on Thursday evening on I-95. I am hoping to have a chat wif him about his mods. I was laughing at him when I saw his car (thinking it was just slow fast looking car) but he did a 4 wheel burn out infront of me at 20mph pulling out of Sunoco and I couln't catch up with him at all! I'll buying a vr4 very soon. Hope to join the club.

[This message has been edited by 99Carrera4 (edited January 02, 2000).]

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The Carrera guy writes just like Hendricks "wif" . Hey, give me a ride man!!, I want to see what your devils hiding (under that big wing)

Sam 95 VR4

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
He must be incognito as the Carerra guy, cause we all know they (porsche guys) hardly care about us lowly "superjap" car guys, let alone seek a site out to compliment one of our guys. I want to feel the power too-Hendricks meet me somewhere and show me the power!! I am extremely interested in seeing dynamic racings workmanship.

Sam 95 VR4

·
Registered
3,053 Posts
Please guys, Hendricks mods are only Stage 1 with exhaust and this results in about 400 SAE hp (if all the mods are listed). The wing is overkill but the rest is a nice car. You guys must have slippery roads that all four wheels slip when releasing the clutch at 20mph. Mine jumps up and forward and leaves the others behind because I have good tires and sticky roads here. I remember driving around with the Itrepid in the Bay Area and on almost every stop the front wheels slipped when I launched, haha.

Roger, Switzerland
93'3000GT TT

·
Ultra Member
4,294 Posts
Geez,
I guess we should start a "Where's Hendrick? sightings report." It seems like he doesn't want to return to us Jersey folks.

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That car is awsome I have a 91 VR4 and love the looks like to see more pics and a feature on this guy Hendricks car...How about it?

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
RogerG:

Come on, are you saying GT-Pro GT-355 Turbos, GT-Pro Y-Pipe, HKS Intercoolers, HKS Hard Pipe Kit, GT-Pro Split Second/ARC-2 Fuel Controller, ECU Upgrade, 720cc Injectors, ATR Downpipe, Borla CAT-Back, Blitz DSBC, Biltz BOV, Alcohol Injection, Unorthodox Underdrive PULLEY, HKS Fuel Pump, RPS Turbo Clutch, STILLEN CROSS DRILLED ROTORS, STILLEN Brake Pads, STILLEN Steel Braided Brake Lines, Running 25 PSI on the street at any given time on pump gas (with the alcohol)is this what you call STAGE 1??
What would you call stage 2??
Jeez man, give hendrick some credit, his car is VERY fast.

CYa,
Dan
www.dynamicracing1.com

·
Banned
9,895 Posts
I don't believe Roger knew what Hendrick had under the hood. If you look at the website I posted earlier it only has the mods from before his trip to you guys.

Hans

1 - 13 of 13 Posts