Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

61 - 74 of 74 Posts

·
Premium Member
6 Posts
Would like to keep up with what is going on in STL and at lease catch up once in a while, share info, etc. I searched all over fb and cannot find the local group and the link does not work. Kindly provide how in the heck to find the group! Thanks!

·
Registered
417 Posts
Would like to keep up with what is going on in STL and at lease catch up once in a while, share info, etc. I searched all over fb and cannot find the local group and the link does not work. Kindly provide how in the heck to find the group! Thanks!

Its a private hidden group, you'll have to be invited. Send me a PM and I'll try to add you.

·
STL3S
534 Posts
We have decided to start posting back on US3S as well. Look for the general thread in the general section. The plan is to be alot more active this year.

·
LS3S
2,194 Posts
It'd be cool if we could all meet at a car show or something. When does cars and coffee start?

Maybe someone can meet at my house when they are buying my 97 body parts, seats, and dash :suspect:

·
1G Foglights b!tches
8,756 Posts
Any 3S drag racing planned in STL?

·
Registered
417 Posts
I'm going to try like he'll to make one in the next week or two. I've been fixing an issue for going on a couple weeks.

Sent from my iPhone 6s+ using Tapatalk

·
Registered
580 Posts
There has been some talk between some of the group and we want to start doing more stuff this Spring/Summer/Fall. We will probably look at doing a couple test and tunes at Gateway as well as some Auto-X events.

And I want to put together a fun back road cruise that is potentially a multi-day thing. However I need to sit down and try to really map it out.

61 - 74 of 74 Posts