Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

41 - 60 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
I will hopefully be finishing my engine swap/15g install by the end of next week. Car won't be dialed in for about a week or so after that then will be getting dipped in anthracite grey. So by end of May my vr4 will be ready for some cars and coffee and gatherings. He'll I may bring it out before it gets dipped just hate how it looks with super faded paint.

·
A dream!
684 Posts
Us3s forum is mainly stl peeps anymore. Most the OG people now still kick it pretty regularly. Prob almost every weekend. We usually go grab dinner or just chill at White dragons place. If you really are interested in hanging and doing more car 3s related stuff hit me up in a pm and I'll gladly give you my number.

·
bush league tinkerer
38 Posts
I have moved back and an setteling into st. Peters. Car is currently down as i am doing a 60k but should have it back on the road this weekend.

·
Premium Member
6 Posts
Looks like the thread needs a bump. Been an owner of a 95 VR4 Spyder since '99 and live in OFallon, MO. Just have not been active on this site much.

·
Arizona Cardinals
857 Posts
95 vr4 spyder own a bar in wood river

·
Registered
581 Posts
With a little planning I think you could easily put something together. I am not sure how many guys check this board regularly though, so the response here might not be that great.

I would recommend hitting up US3S.org, or it pains me to type this but facebook. The STL3S group has a facebook page.

·
Registered
417 Posts
With a little planning I think you could easily put something together. I am not sure how many guys check this board regularly though, so the response here might not be that great.

I would recommend hitting up US3S.org, or it pains me to type this but facebook. The STL3S group has a facebook page.
I'm in the Facebook group. Tried to register for us3s but that was a fruitless endeavor. Seems the Facebook group is pretty small, and some may not be in it. Which is why I bumped this thread.

·
Registered
581 Posts
US3S had some redirect issues and was essentially down for several months. The issue has now been fixed.

When in spring were you interested in doing something, and what type of cruise do you want to do? Our group is split with some enjoying the curvier roads while others seem to enjoy the open and scenic stuff like the great river road.

·
Registered
417 Posts
I tried signing up months before that.

I'm not really looking for anything specific, really just wanting to get to know the locals. The fb group of great, but not very active and I don't know more than a handful of the guys there.

·
Registered
581 Posts
You should have made it out for the ugly sweater party last month, a lot of us made it out to Doug's house for that.

I would say keep an eye on the fb page and will try to remind people to post info there about any get togethers.

·
Registered
581 Posts
It looks like there is a get tonight if you are looking to meet some of the local owners. More details are posted on the STL3S facebook page.

Also in other news US3S.org is up and running again.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I'm down to come out to the meet tonight as I have a few issues with the vr4 I'd love some opinions on. Hopefully I can get some info on this as I'm pretty sure y'all are meeting at the guys house who I met at the gas station and lives down the street from me off Ross lol.

41 - 60 of 74 Posts