Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want rims really bad and ive been looking around on ebay and tirerack.com and i cant really find really good looking white rims... I would think that white rims would look pretty bad ass on a blue metallic stealth.

Anyone have any ideas of where i can get a quote on some good looking white rims(perferably 5 star style).

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
552 Posts
6 spoke, but if you have the money Volk TW37's

Attachments

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
get the enkei rs-6 rims in a 17 and have them power coated white that would look bad ass

·
Matt Sherman
3,898 Posts
powder coat whatever wheels you want.

Matt

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Enkei RP-05's is all i have to say. At 17 pounds a piece you can't go wrong. I've had them for a year and absolutely love them. The only probelm is they were a limited edition set for 2000 so i doubt you can find them anymore.

·
Registered
60 Posts

·
Registered
584 Posts

·
Dangeresque
1,332 Posts
Heres a night shot of my white Motegi MR12

Attachments

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
GUNMETAL!!!!! No bias opinion just straight forward. GUNMETAL or anything that looks black. White looks nice and if I were going to get white I would go with the Volk TW37's as well. ( just forget it and get gunmetal ) :D

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for all the replies... i want 18s cuz the gap on our cars is huge and the 18 would fill it up pretty good id think.

ive looked at the volk and they are very very very nice looking but would eat a gigantic hole in my pocket.

i want them so bad!

Thanks guys

any other pics would be nice... just to see other peoples car with white rims.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts