Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now I know you can get white face gauges for the RPM gauge and the speedometer. But what about the other three gauges to the right of the main gauges? Does anyone know if they make them, and if so where I can get them? thanks.

·
Registered
3,786 Posts
welcome to the board. If i can find mine, you can have em for free. they are brand new, ok??

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
If pokey can't find his I have those sitting around somewhere since I only needed the speedo, tach and fuel gauges (I replaced the actual center gauges with Greddy white face gauges).

If you need the whole set you can get them from NR automotive.

The link above is wrong, the correct one is www.dynamicracing1.com. Look under gauges. $129/set. Icludes two speedos (160 for NA's 180 for TT's) and the boost gauge for TT's and voltmeter for NA's.

Bear in mind that changing the center three is a bit of work, no where near as easy as the main cluster.

Chris
1994 VR4

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok, pokey

·
Member 0564
1,915 Posts
i want to buy just the center 3 guages, because i'm lazy and i don't want to do all that work for the middle three. Can i buy just the speedo, tach and fuel?

·
Registered
260 Posts
i'll take them!

hey if your giving away the guages and he doesnt want them....i will be glad to put effort into putting them in my car......emai me at [email protected]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts