Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had my best luck with NGK and/or Nippon Denso which are basically the same. Are there any plugs that would possibly be better than these or a better performer.........Corey

·
Lovbyts
3,618 Posts
I have tried most everything out there even some custom made plugs; they were the worst. I am using the Bosch +4 but I think I would still stick to stock NGKs. I just wish we could get them for under $9 a plug.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Hey Corey, I didn't know you were still on this board.. I don't know if you remember me but you helped me out last year when I had a problem with clutch and flywheel change. Anyway, if money is no object and you want to try something else out other than stock, then why not try out HKS plugs..? I haven't tried enough to know which are the "best" but, I heard that the HKS don't melt and last longer.

Mario 94 VR-4

M

·
0 Posts
I dont think the HKS plugs are anything special. Dont hold me to this but i think they are rebadged NGK's

·
Premium Member
2,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, I'm not sure that the HKS plugs are the same as the NGK's, but I'm just looking for some way to open up the gap. Thought there might be some type of high performance plug that might help...................corey

1 - 5 of 5 Posts