Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
3,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm curious as to which one is the better deal... I'm leaning toward PST since I hear it replaces the entire stock driveshaft... Can anyone with first hand knowledge of both reply to this? I'm looking for maximum weight savings here. Thanks,

Todd

·
Registered
5,040 Posts
first hand of both I don't have- however the ACPT is more expensive and doesn't replace all three parts- and thus the carrier bearings.

The PST is worth it's weight in gold... which wouldn't be too bad since it doesn't weigh much ;)

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
I don't have any experience with the ACPT but I have had a PST since July. I'm completely satisfied, it was well worth the money. The car is more enjoyable to drive. The installation was very easy.

Jeff

·
Banned
3,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You guys are saying exactly what I'm thinking. Ok, I think I'll be going with the PST, have heard nothing but good things about it, plus it weighs less and costs less. Thanks guys.

·
Me Tarzan..u Jane
4,002 Posts
anyone have any problems with vibration???

·
Registered
5,040 Posts
I'm the last person with the first batch to still have his. Only the first batch had issues. They are all fixed currently.

I gave mine to Jayson- I'll be buying a 6 spd shaft from them when I buy the new car.

PST is great.

I totally recommend.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts