Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

Which do you own? 3000GT or Stealth?

41 - 60 of 770 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Well I like the stealths cause i think there body style is a little more "sleek" as they say yet both cars are the same to me i have driven as many 3000's as Stealths and theres no real difference to me

besides the fact i think people who dont kno much about these cars look at the 3000 as a sporty eclipse kinda like the diffrence between a celica and a supra yet people ask me stuff about my stealth and ask me when the car was made, how much they cost, i've even had some space cadets blonds ask me if its a viper.

·
Registered
401 Posts
I have a stealth and there really is no difference between the two besides the exterior I love both 3000gt and stealth. Most the time I dont even call it a stealth I just call it a 3s and since most people have no idea what the hell a stealth is I just tell them is same thing as a 3000gt for some reason they know what a 3000gt is.

·
Registered
290 Posts
voted both, hehe.

17 yrs old and 2 3000gt SLs amd 1 RT/TT stealth FTW tho lol

·
Registered
37 Posts
3KGT
:mitsu: :mitsu: :mitsu: :mitsu: :mitsu: :mitsu: :mitsu: :mitsu:
and exterior wise, the stealth is ugly... com'on what the hell kinda wing is that lol, i can tell a stealth and 3KGT apart a mile away

LMAO... just kiding.... kinda hahaha

1) 95' 4dr jimmy (first car, had 300k miles lol)............>Jiminy Cricket
2) 97' 4dr grand prix GT (loved it but was purple).......>The Eggplant
3) 91' caprice classic w/ 4 tv's, dubs, lotsa music.......>Bubba
4) 94' 3KGT cum white (was stolen.. legally)..............>Baby Bishi
5) 95' 3KGT black (too many mech. probs).................>Baby Bishi II
6) 97' 2dr blazer, black, under construction haha........>Black Bitch

·
Registered
521 Posts
I actually have one of both! The stealth isnt so stealthy though! Its a dead parts car! HAHA! I like them all except the ES modle stealth! R/T's are cool though!

·
Registered
497 Posts
96 Stealth R/T TT, you cant beat it!
^^ best 3/s/

95 R/T's are cool too. :)

·
Registered
171 Posts
A lot of stealth owners are hicks... reeeeeeednecks. They don't be getting on the 3si much. They love the SOHC stealths in turquoise.

·
Registered
283 Posts
looks like the survey shows more to the stealth side according to the numbers of cars made of each

·
Honda Eater
348 Posts
i own a 1992 Dodge Stealth R/T... mine is slowing dying... i need a new engine? poss a TT? msg me with info

41 - 60 of 770 Posts